Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City bid SIX MILLION POUNDS for Palace strker

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
£8m is a ridiculous amount of money at this level. Good player but just goes to show why we look abroad for much better value for money.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In the 2014/15 season, Andre Gray 'missed more clear-cut chances than any other player in the Championship'.

(c) some statto twitter account the other day.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
In the 2014/15 season, Andre Gray 'missed more clear-cut chances than any other player in the Championship'.

(c) some statto twitter account the other day.

And if that is the case then stats obsessed Brentford would be only too pleased to ship him out. Let alone for as much as £9m (depending where you read it.) Kin 'ell.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Andre Gray, on the multiple times i've seen him play, has been one of the worst technical players. I'm not just saying that, he genuinely stayed in my mind for how poor he looked.

£8m is CRAZY money for him. I honestly can't believe the money going around at the moment.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
If Brentford manage to buy Lasse Vibe for just £1 million and sell Andre Gray for NINE 'KIN MILLION in one transfer window they might just have had the best transfer window of any team ever in the history of the sky sports yellow super duper transfer window.

Incredible business.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Wow, £9m is a lot of money. We sold Leo of £8m and he is a better player.

Andre 47 games 18 goals.
Leo 50 games 23 goals.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
£9m for ANDRE GRAY!? That is a LUDICROUS amount of money. He isn't even worth half that. That is panic buying of the highest order.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If Brentford manage to buy Lasse Vibe for just £1 million and sell Andre Gray for NINE 'KIN MILLION in one transfer window they might just have had the best transfer window of any team ever in the history of the sky sports yellow super duper transfer window.

Incredible business.

Second best. Southampton had the best and people laughed at them.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here