Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Card

petemcp

Sep 4, 2013
I've now received 2 emails, one saying your brand new card has been sent, and one saying your card has been renewed. Still haven't received my son's yet though :(

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Not sure how anyone could confuse the message there.

After the Dear Dave, the next 2 lines tell you what has happened, the next tells you the obvious, and then if you are the sort of person that loses things it tells you what to do and how much it will cost.
Seems pretty clear to me.
Well done you :thumbsup:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Poor English, for 'renewed' which means new for old, they should have said 'updated' 'refreshed' or 'uploaded' with this seasons games added.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Possibly because the club are trying to save money where they can to help reduce the annual losses?

Still, at least it gave you the opportunity to come on here and carp on about something that in the wider scheme of things is rather trivial.

#firstworldproblems:lol:

I know in the grand scheme of things it's trivial. I'm not one of these persistent moaners. Far from it. But it does look naff. I only have two issues with the club at the moment. The crappy looking card and the loss of the chicken and ham pie.

On the whole my seagull happiness is at a higher ebb that it has been since the first 4 or 5 games of last season.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I've now received 2 emails, one saying your brand new card has been sent, and one saying your card has been renewed. Still haven't received my son's yet though :(

I had the same two emails for my sons card, but received his replacement last week. No emails relating to my ticket at all.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
#firstworldproblems:lol:

I know in the grand scheme of things it's trivial. I'm not one of these persistent moaners. Far from it. But it does look naff. I only have two issues with the club at the moment. The crappy looking card and the loss of the chicken and ham pie.

On the whole my seagull happiness is at a higher ebb that it has been since the first 4 or 5 games of last season.

I agree, with all this excitement my Seagull Happiness Intensity Test came out pretty well today. Bring on a (hopefully) victory tomorrow :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here