Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will BZ play on Friday night?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He's not match fit so I can't see the club risking him playing tomorrow even as a cameo for the last 5 mins.sure fire way of picking up an injury.

Match fitness isn't the same as physical fitness. BZ said he had been training albeit on his own.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
If BZ is capable of playing 15mins and we have a strong bench, then I think Hughton will pick him. But it depends on what bench we have available, what options CH wants during the game and the starting 11.
But I think Hughton has to tread carefully with Zamora. At 0-0 or say 2-1 down with 15mins to go and CH brings on COG and hasn't picked BZ, then he'll be enemy no.1, especially if COG or whoever does not have the desired impact.
Personally I think if BZ is at all fit, he should pick him for the bench.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If BZ is capable of playing 15mins and we have a strong bench, then I think Hughton will pick him. But it depends on what bench we have available, what options CH wants during the game and the starting 11.
But I think Hughton has to tread carefully with Zamora. At 0-0 or say 2-1 down with 15mins to go and CH brings on COG and hasn't picked BZ, then he'll be enemy no.1, especially if COG or whoever does not have the desired impact.
Personally I think if BZ is at all fit, he should pick him for the bench.

So in a roundabout way he has to play him if he is on the bench, even if only for the last 10mins.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Bench. The buzz that will create is worth a goal IMHO...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here