Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark Hudson

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
IF Hudson did come to Brighton, l would imagine Lewis Dunk would take the exit door. I can't see Hudson signing unless he is assured of a regular run in the side. He is captain at Huddersfield after all.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I hav'nt got a clue if there is anything in this rumour and I can't say I really know much about the player but I just want to be able to say " I was there " when BG gets one right.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
IF he does come he will be our Hughes replacement, not Dunks. He might have played a lot last year but I think that was only because they didn't really have any other options! Looking at their board they would gladly give him to us, says it all really.

So back up only - although a decent back up to have if only to play a few games.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
No thanks, my mate supports Huddersfield and reckons their defence is one of the worst in the division. Would be underwhelmed to say the least.

terrier-8

Aug 4, 2015
Town fan here - this guy isn't worth getting excited about.

When we signed him our reactions were similar to yours. He looks good on paper, has plenty of experience at different levels and appears like a solid CB. Unfortunately, his pace has gone and he really doesn't command a defence like you'd expect a captain (as he is at Town) to. As someone has mentioned above, our defence was one of the worst defences in the league last year and pre-season has shown no signs of improvement (shipped 9 goals to Grimsby, Rochdale and Barnsley collectively). Hudson has been an ever-present in that defence, so read into that what you will. Time after time, we look like a total shambles at the back.

From a Town perspective, it would seem a little concerning for us to sell one of our first-team centre-backs so close to the start of the season; but if we had replacements lined up then I doubt many of our fans would be opposed to him leaving. I'd certainly welcome fresh legs if his departure made room for them.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Any more news on this one [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] - I assume you've spoke to the sauce again...?

Be interesting to see how Hudson performs tonight, or will BG's rumour add more pressure?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The sauce is not working at his relatives house now so no further news or speculation but I would think that Uve was a better long term alternative. Be interesting if he is not picked by Powell.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Any more news on this one [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] - I assume you've spoke to the sauce again...?

Be interesting to see how Hudson performs tonight, or will BG's rumour add more pressure?
You actually believe him :lolol:

He has never got anything right ever in transfer news.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You would be surprised how many I have got right telling my sons but not posting on here. Who first suggested Poyet as manager?

That was a guess and no inside info.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You would be surprised how many I have got right telling my sons but not posting on here. Who first suggested Poyet as manager?

Got right? You guess about 1000 names a week - of course you're going to get some transfer targets eventually :lol:

This is still plausible BG #believe #hudsonforalbion

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here