Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And Friday Night's Attendance Will Be . . . .

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Bloody annoying for me as I have to go to a engagement party (my cousins) so annoying, especially after signing Bobby last night.

Any kind of engagement party is no excuse for missing an Albion game. What are you thinking? Man up! Footie first, second and third.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'd love to think he'll be involved on Friday, but have a feeling, at best, he might be introduced to the crowd to get the fans excited.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
There's a lot of expat seagulls around the globe who'll be tuning in...

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Still nearly 4000 for sale on the website (not including any unreleased away end tickets) I think it will be a solid 25,000+ announced. Possibly rising to around 27k. Hopefully there will be a rush as the week rolls on.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
The game, in front of a sell out crowd, has got last minute winner from Zamora written all over it!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
A lot of seats available in the North Stand, nearly 700 :shrug:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Still nearly 4000 for sale on the website (not including any unreleased away end tickets) I think it will be a solid 25,000+ announced. Possibly rising to around 27k. Hopefully there will be a rush as the week rolls on.

So around 23,000 home tickets have been sold and Forest had sold 1,250 a couple of days ago. Hopefully should be over 25,000 then with a few more tickets sold in the next four days.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
There will definitely be fans who weren't going to come attracted by the return of Zamora. Coupled with a decent following from Forest and that it is the first game of the season, I think the official attendance might hit 28,000 (the reality will be a bit less as some season ticket holders will be on holiday).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here