Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Thoughts? I think I'm quite chuffed

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Great news, I just hope it isnt one of them transfer where the legend comes home and under preforms, the fans get on his back, dont remember the great times and call him rubush...... ANNNNNNNYWAYS welcome back Zamora the scorer :albion2:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
The whole club needed a lift to shake off last season and just the signing to create a buzz about the place again.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Will it soften the blow of Dunk leaving?

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
In a flash the horror of last season disappears. This season might still be tough but romance has returned. And we have the song ready to go! Just having him around is going to be worth a lot of points. So excited

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Still not sure it's a good idea personally but will be quite happy to eat my words and hope to be proved a bedwetter on this one :)

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Wow. Just wow. The return of a legend. A big well done to the club for sorting this one. Great news.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Cautiously optimistic. I didn't (still don't) see that he'll be the shot in the arm that we've needed but I'm so desperate for the living legend to prove me wrong that I'm probably as happy as anyone he's back. It's Zamora innit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here