Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So a few weeks ago you post this:
Leon Britton

Add him to the list #bhafc
With no explanation, no follow up comment, and then

this:
BZ

This story/rumour has another a chapter I believe...

get excited people
Could you either post a little about why you were wrong last time, or roughly how you 'know' these things. If it's too sensitive to post on here, maybe send a message to Bozza.

storer

Nov 28, 2010
So a few weeks ago you post this:
With no explanation, no follow up comment, and then

this:
Could you either post a little about why you were wrong last time, or roughly how you 'know' these things. If it's too sensitive to post on here, maybe send a message to Bozza.

can I remind you this is a forum?

Britton was a discussion. A good player got released, wanted to see what people thought about him and if we would take him. A discussion for a forum.
Regarding this thread, if I hear info from my reliable source, im quiet entitled to share it with my fellow fans to give them something to talk about on a dull Monday. I don't have to answer to you.

If you want 'facts' or boring articles, may I suggest you go to www.seagulls.co.uk

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
BZ

get excited people

So basically saying nothing, given that:

Another chapter would mean, he is staying where he is, he is coming here, he is going somewhere else, he is retiring

All would mean another chapter, whether you get excited about any of these options is down to you.

Rather than siting on the fence why not give a definitive position backed up by solid source, or just go back to bed

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

Britton was a discussion. A good player got released, wanted to see what people thought about him and if we would take him. A discussion for a forum.
Regarding this thread, if I hear info from my reliable source, im quiet entitled to share it with my fellow fans to give them something to talk about on a dull Monday. I don't have to answer to you.

If you want 'facts' or boring articles, may I suggest you go to www.seagulls.co.uk

well said, but did your reliable source ask you to "leak" this info on NSC or did they tell you in confidence? I hope the BZ deal doesn't fall through because of you.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Christ, everyone seems to be on the rag this morning.

OP has shared some information from a source who could be reliable or unreliable.
He's obviously not going to reveal the source who would likely get into trouble.

Just keep your fingers crossed that the source is wrong and BZ isn't signing for BHA.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:lol: Ok mate, thanks for that.

Britton was a discussion.
But you didn't discuss him. At all!

A good player got released, wanted to see what people thought about him and if we would take him. A discussion for a forum.
Maybe you should have posted that.

Regarding this thread, if I hear info from my reliable source, im quiet entitled to share it with my fellow fans to give them something to talk about on a dull Monday.
If you have a reliable source, do you not think it would be a good idea to tell us that you have a reliable source, and give us a better idea of what they've said?

I don't have to answer to you.
I think we both know that you do.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Christ, everyone seems to be on the rag this morning.
Of course we're on the bloody rag, the season starts in 4 ****ing days, and we need signings bad!

OP has shared some information from a source who could be reliable or unreliable.
He didn't even say he had a source in the OP.
He's obviously not going to reveal the source who would likely get into trouble.
If he has one, he could a) say he has one, and b) give an indication of the likelyhood that the source would know, and how reliable they are. There's plenty you can say without giving their name away.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Virgo said yesterday that BZ wants to come here, Jones is a good friend of his, and Hughton hasn't ruled it out.

It is probably down to how much cash BZ wants and how much we are prepared to pay/risk.

It's hardly a laugh at Naylor though.

I'm not sure you can read too much into what AV said ..''I think he wants too'' was his quote ..and AV also said he couldn't see CMS signing for Luton ..hmmm

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Let's get BZ back. We've got nothing to lose now. His legendary reputation has already been destroyed by the constant transfer rumours. Everyones already getting sick of him.

When a transfer thread starts with 'from a reliable source', that's Zamora.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

The thing is, you've got to put this information in the opening post, or better still, the thread title.

"I've heard from a reliable source that Bobby Zamora IS coming back" is fine in my books. You're telling us what you've heard. But you've got to admit, your thread title is braggy, you've added a 3 line crypic post to a topic we've already done to death in numerous other threads and the last thread you started turned out to be a dud.

So anyway, honestly now. How reliable is your source. And can you share a little more of what was said? Done deal? Likely? Quite likely?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Pay per play? Injury worries cleared up? Not going to India / Bristol City?

We do still need a striker. Whether that should be BZ is questionable

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
So the OP wants us to laugh at Naylor, but seems a bit uppity when they themselves are challenged.

Hmm.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
And can you share a little more of what was said? Done deal? Likely? Quite likely?

....unlikely, very unlikely, not a fvcking chance or
125606405737549695_0190d35a632b.jpg

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I'm not sure you can read too much into what AV said ..''I think he wants too'' was his quote ..and AV also said he couldn't see CMS signing for Luton ..hmmm

I couldn't remember it verbatim but I took it with a pinch of salt. I am sure that BZ, Jones, Hughton, Bloom etc have all speculated on the idea about him joining us.

Whilst he is still free it cannot be ruled out.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
BZ

get excited people

If Zamora doesn't sign, can we all get ready to laugh at you?

As far as I can see, neither Zamora, Lopez (god forbid), Orlandi, Vicente, Buckley, Bridcutt, nor Noone is re-signing.

Let's hope I'm right.

theboybilly

I was talking to a mate about a fun-packed alcohol-fuelled visit to Home Park, Plymouth in April 2001 to see the Albion promoted from the old Division 3 (Division 4 to some of us) and we couldn't quite grasp that it was really 14 years ago since Bobby Zamora scored the second goal that day. 14 years ago..... so no, I don't want him back. He is tucked away nicely in my book of memories.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here