Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All get ready to laugh at Naylor...

storer

Nov 28, 2010
Did I say Leon Britton was signing? That was discussion point, not a rumour. 'Add him to the list'

...lets just say that our scouts aren't sat in the office scratching their behinds like the majority think...

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Virgo said yesterday that BZ wants to come here, Jones is a good friend of his, and Hughton hasn't ruled it out.

It is probably down to how much cash BZ wants and how much we are prepared to pay/risk.

It's hardly a laugh at Naylor though.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This is the same poster who said we were signing Leon Britton.
Have you got a link for that?

I'm all for banning people that deliberately post shit about signings to wind us all up. Genuine mistakes obviously excluded.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Did I say Leon Britton was signing? That was discussion point, not a rumour. 'Add him to the list'

...lets just say that our scouts aren't sat in the office scratching their behinds like the majority think...

What would our scouts be doing right now with Bobby Zamora not being in action? I assume they may be watching him wipe his arse and eat his dinner.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Have you got a link for that?

I'm all for banning people that deliberately post shit about signings to wind us all up. Genuine mistakes obviously excluded.

Click on his profile and view forum posts. It was his last post prior to this one.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere

To be fair when you posted the Leon Britton "discussion" they probably was scratching their arse seeing as there wasn't much football going on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here