Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chicken and Ham pie: OUT! (plus street food coming to the Amex)

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Aren't Chicken and Ham and Chicken and Chorizo essentially the same. There's Chicken and Pig involved in both.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Doesn't appeal at all gutted re chicken and ham my fave I'm not a veggie but cheese and onion pasty yuk! Oh well will bringing my own food then.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Tho if you enjoy chicken and you enjoy chorizo, there's a sporting chance you might very well enjoy the chicken & chorizo pie... :wink:

I enjoy chorizo the way the Spanish do it. I find the English version is too 'spicy', usually with pepper.

I, for one, am genuinely excited about the cheese & onion pasty although people should be made to demonstrate their veggie credentials before buying one if stocks are low. If a carnivore in front of me grabs the last one leaving me with a choice of meaty pies, I will be fuming.
As a carnivore, I too welcome the return of the cheese and onion pasty to the Albion match day menu. They were far and away the best item of scoff on sale at Withdean and I'm sure that there will be a heavy demand for them at the Amex. As for "demonstrating veggie credentials" ... will it be enough to say that chorizo isn't to my taste?

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Gutted I love my chicken and ham pies

Same here! Chicken & ham was my favourite. I tried the chicken & chorizo once but wouldn't bother again.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here