Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zlatan

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I dont love him, I think he's a dick, but anybody who clouts John Terry is ok in my books.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Superb stuff. He's done that on behalf of about 40 million people.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Superb stuff. He's done that on behalf of about 40 million people.

Looks like he has been taking lessons from Jedinak, very similar to Jedinaks attack on the West Ham forward, who's name I can't remember.

PAY-Mile-Jedinak-and-Diafra-Sakho.jpg

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I’ve just picked up his book “I Am Zlatan”. The first chapter is about his falling out with Guardiola at Barca after he was played out of position to accommodate Messi, and then dropped. So far, it’s has these pearlers…

“I started off the season brilliantly. I scored one goal after another. We won the UEFA Supercup, I was amazing. I dominated on the pitch”

“I was still awesome on the pitch, it just wasn’t as much fun any more”

“The Rosengard lads wanted to come down and smash the place up, and of course that was nice of them, but it didn’t really seem like the right strategy under the circumstances”

“I had injured a calf muscle. Normally the managers are worried about a thing like that. An injured Zlatan is a proper serious thing for any team”

:lolol: marvellous.

It’s reading almost like a parody.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I’ve just picked up his book “I Am Zlatan”. The first chapter is about his falling out with Guardiola at Barca after he was played out of position to accommodate Messi, and then dropped. So far, it’s has these pearlers…

“I started off the season brilliantly. I scored one goal after another. We won the UEFA Supercup, I was amazing. I dominated on the pitch”

“The Rosengard lads wanted to come down and smash the place up, and of course that was nice of them, but it didn’t really seem like the right strategy under the circumstances”

“I had injured a calf muscle. Normally the managers are worried about a thing like that. An injured Zlatan is a proper serious thing for any team”

Love that book, its a HOOT :lol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
whatever you say about Terry he does not roll round on the ground like a big girl

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

If Alan Partridge was a footballer, this is how his autobiography would read.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If Alan Partridge was a footballer, this is how his autobiography would read.

Its exactly that. The more I'm reading, the more I'm wondering whether he's actually serious.

"You've brought a Ferrari, and you're driving me like a Fiat"

:lolol:

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
I can't remember if its in the book but one of his quotes I love is "When a Zlatan leaves, you're losing a great"

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If Zlatan was English and called Dave Smith everyone would HATE him, just like they hate John Terry.

Never. Zlatan isn't a casual racist who makes money on the side from showing people around his team's football ground and knocks off his mates ex. Or if he did do the latter, it would be whilst the mate was WATCHING.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Shirley, a clash of heads with 50 stitches spread between them would have been the ideal outcome

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here