Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zlatan

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That he might be, but the only one who comes out of that incident with any credibility is Terry, who even takes the bloke's reconciliatory hand.
I think you're taking it all a bit too seriously. Ultimately, it's just pleasing to see Terry get a richly deserved slap.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Zlatan is like no other. What's the odd elbow in the face of John Terry when you can do THIS?

#1 goal in that top ten Zlatan goals video I linked to earlier. I still absolutely love his "second best" goal though.

Anyway, none of it matters because he obviously couldn't do it on a cold Tuesday at Stoke. :jester:

I'm just praying he doesn't join Man Utd, otherwise I might just revert to TeamBombadierBotty.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I think you're taking it all a bit too seriously. Ultimately, it's just pleasing to see Terry get a richly deserved slap.

Do people not change? Has Terry not matured while Zlatan has remained a man child? Are you and I still the naive, young, blue and white tinted things we were when we first arrived on here in the late 1990s, when BG was just a twinkle in his dad's eye and Ernest though he had a good idea for a joke that he might use in the short term? Has Uncle Spielberg recovered from being compared to Gary Glitter? Outside of NSC life is never static, inside NSC we remain stuck, reinforcing each other's own tunnel vision of the outside world.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Do people not change? Has Terry not matured while Zlatan has remained a man child? Are you and I still the naive, young, blue and white tinted things we were when we first arrived on here in the late 1990s, when BG was just a twinkle in his dad's eye and Ernest though he had a good idea for a joke that he might use in the short term? Has Uncle Spielberg recovered from being compared to Gary Glitter? Outside of NSC life is never static, inside NSC we remain stuck, reinforcing each other's own tunnel vision of the outside world.

F*** Me! That's very profound am I in the Right forum! ???

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
#1 goal in that top ten Zlatan goals video I linked to earlier. I still absolutely love his "second best" goal though.

Anyway, none of it matters because he obviously couldn't do it on a cold Tuesday at Stoke. :jester:

I'm just praying he doesn't join Man Utd, otherwise I might just revert to TeamBombadierBotty.

Yeah he's never proved himself in the greatest league in the world has he.

Despite winning the league at every club he was at for (what was it?) 9 years or something?

Without a doubt one of my favourite footballer of all time. i LOVE the bloke.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

:lolol:

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
People who watch football.

He is convinced that he doesn't get the recognition he deserves in England. I imagine because he's never really shone in games that matter against England or English clubs.

I would love him to go to Man U to see if he could prove himself in the PL. Mind you the PL is probably far too competitive and open for his liking as he does like to go to the best team in the league.

If you look at his scoring record in internationals he hasn't really done it against big teams, especially not in competitive games.

Would love to see what he could do playing in an average team in a league one day but I can't see that happening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here