symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
gusbus.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There is far more chance of us being relegated to League 2 than playing in the Premiership in the next 5-10 years.

I have said it many times and stick by it. TB put his eggs in 1 basket for Gus and he unfortunately f....d up, we have had a couple of seasons re assessing and I firmly believe this will be season of improvement. Play offs would be an unexpected bonus but I expect us to go for it big time next season or the one after and expect us to be in The Premier within 3 years. TB needs us in the Premier for us to be financially viable.

NCBHA

Jan 31, 2011
He was playing golf at Wentworth today.... Was very busy on his mobile in the bar

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
If Poyet is such a great manager surely he would still be in the PL with Sunderland. His home form is way to negative cost us promotion almost cost Sunderland their place in the PL.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I will be very surprised if a Premier League club come in for him. Abroad or the Championship will be his next stop IMO.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Love to have him back.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Leeds seem to need a new manager every 2-3 months.

When Rosler goes in October, Gus must be top candidate.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I will be very surprised if a Premier League club come in for him. Abroad or the Championship will be his next stop IMO.

^so much this. Think Poyet has seriously tarnished his reputation since those events in 2013 and now has to rebuild his reputation more or less from scratch. Almost 0% chance of that being at a Premiership club and most Championship clubs would be hesitant. Leeds is a poisoned chalice, wouldn't bet against him returning to Real Zaragoza at some point though.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Would love to have him in charge now. Would be ten times more confident about the season.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
It'd never happen, but if Bloom/Barber and Gus could put their differences aside I'd have him back in a heartbeat.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
^so much this. Think Poyet has seriously tarnished his reputation since those events in 2013 and now has to rebuild his reputation more or less from scratch. Almost 0% chance of that being at a Premiership club and most Championship clubs would be hesitant. Leeds is a poisoned chalice, wouldn't bet against him returning to Real Zaragoza at some point though.

Tarnished his reputation?, it was following 'those events' of 2013, that led to him getting a job in the Premier League.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It'd never happen, but if Bloom/Barber and Gus could put their differences aside I'd have him back in a heartbeat.
Maybe you should bum him like a few others on here who're obsessed with that egotistical cry baby of a ****...He's well overrated and will never do well as a manager anymore.

Good riddance

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here