Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Legends wall"

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
They are now to be used as gallows, to string up anyone who questions the recruitment policy.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I) A new game for supporters, they will put up pictures of Palace players + Kemy, Scott McLeish and whoever is the current boo boy in the team (JFC?) and fans can pay £1 to hit footballs at them in a soccer-am stylee.

Whoever gets the most targets in a minute will win £2 off in the club shop and 20% off of a stadium tour.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
a.aaa-Funny-Wall-Poster.jpg

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I rather hope we have put together some professional partnership with Universal and on that sandy bluff would be the 3D image of some of the finest moments of Tremors 1-3, the devilish and monstrous worms heading hungrily Baconwards, preferably with reference to his annoying adverts too. We could have someone like Michael Gross to turn up and have him pull back the curtains for us all to see such a comedy-horror treat.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The Hiney Art wall is arguably the best idea anybody on here has had since...er....Hiney Art.

That would be amazing.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
It might be for the Albion Memories they were asking for a few weeks ago....

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
They were already looking faded, so makes sense to freshen them up.

The club could, of course, take advantage of my original idea of turning this into the biggest climbing wall in the south of England. An idea which they rejected because they "want to focus on football" at the community stadium.

That is a brilliant idea. I am told they do that at Wembley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here