Shoreham v Brighton under 18's

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
3-0 at half time ( I think, may have missed one), pretty dominant from the 18s

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
4-1 (thought I'd missed one and Twitter confirms it). Second half was a bit more competitive and lots of changes

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
image.jpg

The team. Mulumby was the stand out for me. Constantly wanted the ball and a little bit of aggression. Likes a moan though. Got taken off before he was sent off I think.
Also impressed with the centre back Cadman, up a against a huge bloke and dealt with him very well (until he scored near the end!).
Looked like a 4-2-3-1 with lots of passing and movement

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
View attachment 67272

The team. Mulumby was the stand out for me. Constantly wanted the ball and a little bit of aggression. Likes a moan though. Got taken off before he was sent off I think.
Also impressed with the centre back Cadman, up a against a huge bloke and dealt with him very well (until he scored near the end!).
Looked like a 4-2-3-1 with lots of passing and movement

Many thanks for posting this.

Interesting to see that we gave a trial to Richie Welch (although I don't know if he came on or not). He played for Lewes last week as a sub against Albion. He came up with the Eastbourne Borough academy (where he was Player of the Season), moving to Lewes this summer to link up again with new Lewes assistant manager Jay Lovett (previously academy director at Sports). Can apparently play in defence or midfield. He was dual-signed with Horsham last season and is already 19, so would be one for the DS rather than the youth team if he was taken on.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Isn't it pretty impressive for a bunch of 16 -18 year olds to be beating a team of adults, who presumably aren't great but organised and have ability to some degree?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here