Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you want Buckley & Bridcutt back?

Would you want Buckley & Bridcutt back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Potentially but I think we will only have space for 2 central midfielders if Hughton really wants to go with 2 up top. Kayal and Stephens are those two at the moment in my opinion.

He wont in my opinion go with 2 up top. We are playing poor opposition at the moment.... when we get nearer the season I expect us to revert to 3 centrally.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I would have them back as they are surely chastened by their move up to the big league and failing in a poor team, Bring them back, We have undoubtedly missed them both and who better to aid them back to the standard we know they can play at then us as a club and fans? To have Bridders back at the level he played at under G.P. is something we have sorely missed and Buckley back with no more hamstring problems tearing fullbacks new ones again, as at his best he was unplayable. ok, i'm dreaming, sorry all. (but i'd still have them back)

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Buckley?? 1.5m???

Yes please!!!

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Hasn't this been done to death already? However,from my point of view,NO.Try your best at all times for the club is one thing. Sulk and decide you don't want to be here then f*ck off and don't come back.

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If anyone says NO to Buckley they really ought to suggest a realistic alternative. The budget seems to be £1.4 million plus something like £10K a week wages.

Solly March is the best I've heard. Despite what CH says I see him more suited to the role OG played him.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No to both. Their respective attitudes on leaving us stank, especially Bridcutt's.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
If both came back with tails between his legs and both were willing to accept a pay cut so that the deals would be affordable than yes. Both would be solid additions, Bridcutt +Ince would be perfect for when we needed to adopt Mourinho style park the bus tactics. Also in dire need of an attacking threat that Buckley could bring. Either would be dependent on it making business sense and being financially viable with an acceptable transfer fees and wages.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here