Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we don't SCORE tonight will Hughton be under PRESSURE ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Another goal less, shot shy performance tonight and I can see Hughton not lasting much LONGER. Some cheap SCANDINAVIAN nobody seems to be the LIMIT of our AMBITION and if things don't IMPROVE I can see the team EMERGING from the TUNNEL on August 8th for the FOREST game to a CRESCENDO of BOOS.

SACK THE DULLARD NOW

HOUGHTON OUT

UP THE ARS

:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
1232uqr.png

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm just hoping for 2 or 3 shots on target, that would be a start.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Ah Ernest. The NSC version of a Little Britian Sketch.

It was quite funny the first time, the second time you see it you realise it's the same joke with a new coat of paint but it still raises a chuckle...

The 400th time you see it you want to bury a hatchet in to the head of anybody who isn't tired of it. :shrug:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If we don't score tonight, Hughton will probably sign Leon f*cking Best - which he's patently GAGGING to do. At which point many of us will cash in our ST and look around for other places to spend our money. :wave:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
if we don't score and the dunk bid accepted tomorrow then can see many many toys out the pram. Pressure will grow on the board when money not re invested and we start struggling again

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A shot or header on target from a cross will do for me

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Another goal less, shot shy performance tonight and I can see Hughton not lasting much LONGER. Some cheap SCANDINAVIAN nobody seems to be the LIMIT of our AMBITION and if things don't IMPROVE I can see the team EMERGING from the TUNNEL on August 8th for the FOREST game to a CRESCENDO of BOOS.

SACK THE DULLARD NOW

HOUGHTON OUT

UP THE ARS

:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

3-0 up now, according to the official website. Looks like the board won't be needing your input after all. Dear oh dear ..........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here