Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jeremy Corbyn.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
it might've made you ill, the fact that they had no regard whatsoever for civilian staff working there and corbyn hobnobbing with adams days later should've sickened you to the very core.Coirbyn is a traitor for the very fact he SUPPORTED the IRA campaign, the same as livingstone, they may have predicted peace, but its treachery all the same.

Don't get me wrong, I was appalled by the Brighton bomb and had a family member working very close to the incident that night, whose safety we feared for. I just think that as time goes by, we are going to come to realise that particular Government was corrupt to the core and their abuses of power will pale in comparison to anything Corbyn did. And in the interests of political balance, it looks like the same goes for Blair's lot as well as well.

It's interesting you mention Livingstone. Rightly or wrongly, I think you'll see the public at large's impression of the matter you talk of, in the fact that he got elected twice as London Mayor (a city that suffered more than its fair share at the hands of the IRA.) People's attitudes to that period have moved on considerably - to have any chance of a lasting peace, they needed to.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
so you'd be sympathetic to australian aborigines ridding themselves of their invaders ? especially since they've been there less time that the ulster scots/english have been in ireland, and the same for native americans , yes ?

Yes .... both have been treated appallingly by their invaders. Many African countries invaded by us and others have been handed back to the original inhabitants, I see no reason why that shouldn't happen in the US and Australia. Sadly both of your examples have surpressed the original peoples, killed them, herded them into 'sanctuaries', stolen their lands and carried out racist policies ( and still do ).

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I sympathise with their aims of ridding themselves of their invaders - I don't agree with their tactics.

Nice that you can be so casual in dismissing our crimes but Corbyn meeting the IRA is so unforgivable.
it was nearly a hundred years ago, i bet youre one of the clowns who want to apologise for slavery as well.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
so you'd be sympathetic to australian aborigines ridding themselves of their invaders ? especially since they've been there less time that the ulster scots/english have been in ireland, and the same for native americans , yes ?

Boudicca and her fight with the Romans
Harrold and William
Churchill and Hitler

they all used despicable methods

how far do you want to go back?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
it was nearly a hundred years ago, i bet youre one of the clowns who want to apologise for slavery as well.

I am late to this party but are you seriously suggesting events that happened 100 years ago somehow don't matter or have any lasting impact?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003

If my relative had been murdered by the British - and that could easily be my Grandfather - then, yes, I'd still be bitter and want to get revenge.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Boudicca and her fight with the Romans
Harrold and William
Churchill and Hitler

they all used despicable methods

how far do you want to go back?
ask the people who carried out a terrorist campaign against us, so youre saying that its too long ago to do anything about australia and the USA ??

Last edited:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
If my relative had been murdered by the British - and that could easily be my Grandfather - then, yes, I'd still be bitter and want to get revenge.
yes , well as i said , i saw someone who was incinerated by a car bomb , every inch of exposed flesh looked like a beefburger, he had no eyelids , ears , and his clothes had melted into him , so to see wnkers like corbyn backslapping the cvnts who did it sticks in my craw , and makes me a tad ''bitter'' not to mention the fact they tried to kill me personally, and corbyn was gladhanding them all well before the ceasefire, it makes me want to vomit.

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Corbyn was a traitor? A touch theatrical, but no more than expected from the frustrated, embittered, permanently annoyed little Englanders. I take it he wasnt convicted during his trial for treason?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Corbyn was a traitor? A touch theatrical, but no more than expected from the frustrated, embittered, permanently annoyed little Englanders. I take it he wasnt convicted during his trial for treason?

Oh come Dave, you've called me a little Englander before yet I don't think Corbyn is a traitor. Using terms like that makes you no better than Bushy in this discussion.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Oh come Dave, you've called me a little Englander before yet I don't think Corbyn is a traitor. Using terms like that makes you no better than Bushy in this discussion.

Only serious little Englanders contain so much rage. ALL THE TIME. Ever see a positive post from him?

....plus it irritates him to be called such, which helps to increase the rage :smile:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Because its not even within living memory , how far do you want to go back?

After a little thought, why don't we go back as far as the military do with their colours and battle honours ? Or would that not suit your argument ?

As an example let's remove these from a certain regiments colours "Under Royal Warrant of King Charles II, twenty four colours were issued to the Regiment for use as Company Colours: on each was a Royal badge. In 1854, Queen Victoria's sanction was obtained for an additional series of six badges."

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Only serious little Englanders contain so much rage. ALL THE TIME. Ever see a positive post from him?

....plus it irritates him to be called such, which helps to increase the rage :smile:
dave you've actually managed to post and not mentioned your much younger mini skirt wearing muslim girlfriend , kicked you into touch has she ??

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
dave you've actually managed to post and not mentioned your much younger mini skirt wearing muslim girlfriend , kicked you into touch has she ??

No she hasnt..and that really is a bit of a schoolboy attempt at deflection..However, your jealousy is noted. Anyway, back to the subject. Tell me about Corbyns treason trial? Have links?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
No she hasnt..and that really is a bit of a schoolboy attempt at deflection...anyway, back to the subject. Tell me about Corbyns treason trial? Have links?
This isnt you then ?

:lolol: ive taken it off now ive exposed you as a liar again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here