Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euro 2016 Tickets.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Does anyone know of a way to legally pass on unwanted tickets at face value?

In Brazil the resale portal was open until the end of the tournament so as long as the tickets hadn't been picked up, they could legally change hands until the match in question took place. The resale portal for these Euros has now closed, and anyway there wasn't the option to collect the tickets, only for them to be sent out before the tournament. My QF tickets in Lille have been
delivered but I now can't go :down:
how much are your tickets ?

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
This thread made me have a look at tickets on Viagogo (sp) there are plenty of cheapish tickets for group games, has anyone had any experience of using this site??

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Yes viagogo is excellent -never let me down even for massive games in Europe ! Look I'm official euro2016 site there are still official tickets available

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Heading out this Friday for the group games.

Fair bit of travelling around France but managed to bag some £50 flights on Ryanair from Marseille to Lille this week which has helped a lot. Looking forward to this tournament a lot!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.png
This thread made me have a look at tickets on Viagogo (sp) there are plenty of cheapish tickets for group games, has anyone had any experience of using this site??
£482 each for 2 tickets for the final, be worth it if England made the final

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here