Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euro 2016 Tickets.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Has anybody else on here applied? Me and a mate have applied for around £1000 worth.

• Fairly Reasonable Prices
  • Nice Venues
  • Easy to get to
  • Last Proper Euros

Should hear by the end of the week. Just wondering if anyone on here has had any luck?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Completely pot luck which games you'll be seeing then ?

I'd be too worried about drawing the short straw and getting lumbered with an England match.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Completely pot luck which games you'll be seeing then ?

I'd be too worried about drawing the short straw and getting lumbered with an England match.

We have applied for tickets on FRI/SAT/SUN in Lille/Lens and also the final.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I hadn't even realised they were on sale - let alone now OFF sale - bugger!

Snap, completely passed me by that they were on sale.

Egon Spengler

Jul 5, 2011
I had an authorisation on my credit card yesterday that can only be tickets. No idea what game yet though.

Also applied for the Lille and Lens fixtures.

mattricketts

Jul 14, 2010
Applied for 1 group stage game in Lille
Semi final and final. It said somewhere that 1.7m tickets have been applied for final tickets. So working that out. The stadium holds 81,338 = 21/1 chance of getting a ticket
Fingers crossed.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
My partner and I applied for about £800 worth each. Hoping we get some of those. No money taken yet though.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Looks like I might have some as well as I have a pending transaction on my card.

For anyone that didn't apply, 800,000 more tickets go on sale in December once qualification is finalised.

Some will be team specific ticket packages (eg all England games) some will be match specific.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I knew the deadline was approaching so I went to look at the site at 19:17 BST a week last Friday.

The deadline was 20:16 CEN, ffs! (A crap marketing gimmick)

Anyway, there will be LOADS of tickets floating around I reckon due to the high number of teams/matches.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
As someone said - more tickets go on sale after qualifying, and then you have the option of selecting on a country by country basis.

England vs. Wales in Marseille will be incredible.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Uefa have taken €125 euros off my card which I think is two tickets to a round of 16 game in Paris. Can't confirm yet as they have taken the money but not updated my application status. If you're waiting check for a card transaction..

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
As someone said - more tickets go on sale after qualifying, and then you have the option of selecting on a country by country basis.

England vs. Wales in Marseille will be incredible.

England will not get a friendly welcome from the locals, if last time is anything to go by :ohmy::ohmy::wrong:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here