Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any positives from the Lewes match?

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
It's positive I didn't spend £10 on going, if that's what you mean.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Maenpaa looked assertive and comfortable coming for crosses. Rosenior is a good addition too. Our 18 Tilley? in the first half looked very promising - he ran at players and showed he could beat players and creat chances. Monakana in a similar vein to Tilley second half.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yep, I did not waste £10 on this

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The two young CB's, White and Dallinson, plus Tilley. Maenppa very assured.

Monakana looked dangerous in the latter part of the game.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I`m worried I may have wasted £1745 on my season tickets though:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:

Too true, forgot about that but not to worry as been paid for already.

I just hope we see some improvement on last year otherwise it will get very tedious.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Didn't we win there very easily last season? Followed by......

And that starting team is never going to start a league game.

*clutches straws tightly*

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Thanks for those, I heard Dallinson looked impressive? The new "Dunk"?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Dallison not Dallinson, we always sneak extra N's into our player's names, remember ViNcente?

Yes, apologies for my typo........ Good player though, went out on loan at Dartford and always impressed when I saw him in the Dev Squad. Off topic, Charlie Harris also came on and although he kept the ball well (arguably better than Ince and Holla), his progress seems to have stalled, and he didn't pose an offensive threat at all yesterday.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Yes, apologies for my typo........ Good player though, went out on loan at Dartford and always impressed when I saw him in the Dev Squad. Off topic, Charlie Harris also came on and although he kept the ball well (arguably better than Ince and Holla), his progress seems to have stalled, and he didn't pose an offensive threat at all yesterday.
I've got high hopes for Dallison, CB's seem to be the one area where we can develop players. Regarding Harris, do you think his progress has stalled due to the non attacking/creative ethos that has strangled us for the last 12 months?

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding

Charlie Harris sounds exactly like JFC then.......

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
IMO no one played past a 7/10.

Rosenoir stood out for me.
Then Tilley, possibly the two young CB's but they didn't have too much to do in all fairness.

All I took from the game was how poor Colunga and O'Grady were unfortunately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here