Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who wants to be Gully?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club are looking for an outgoing, creative and exuberant performer to become the club's official mascot on match days, joining the other mascots Sally and Sammy seagull.

What's the pecking order?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Why is this bit of the specification marked as desirable and not essential?

"An accepted and valid Enhanced FA DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service/Criminal Background Check). This will be compulsory to complete for the successful candidate"

Compulsory but not essential?

Think they're trying to say that you don't have to *already* be fully checked and certified safe in order to apply for the job, but that you will have to complete that if you get the role. At least, I think that's what they're saying.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Would Kemy fit into the suit? He kind of owes us for the two years he was paid by us to use the training facilities gym

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Why is this bit of the specification marked as desirable and not essential?

"An accepted and valid Enhanced FA DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service/Criminal Background Check). This will be compulsory to complete for the successful candidate"

Compulsory but not essential?

Brilliant. I got my enhanced DBS certificate through the post only a few weeks ago.

Also: I have previous for wearing a silly costume & arsing about in front of a large number of Albion fans, and I am an experienced wearer of tights.

When's the closing date?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Wait a minute “It’s a guy in a suit?"
Nooooo
I loved that bird,Sally’s real surely
By uniform they mean the shirt, right?
It’s a sad, sad day

Of course he's real. Barber genetically modified a random seagull just to prove he could.
During the game he reverts to his natural form and flies above the ground ( gully not Barber).

He's also been experimenting on making season ticket holders morph into empty seats, this is why our attendances are always so high, they are really there.....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here