Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Fulham sell out?

Dec 15, 2014
Here
It's my last game for probably many years, I move to the US August 22nd and have no idea when I'll be back to see the Albion again. I'm not a ST holder or on this priority list because most of the games I attend are in the midlands and up north due to not being down south anymore. Worried that Fulham will sell out without the opportunity for me to get any, what do you think? :down:
Where in the states are you moving to?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Not sure when or why this thread turned into a "lets all talk about the tickets we got while OP is unlikely to now see another game for years" thread, but keep it up, it's real classy.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Not sure when or why this thread turned into a "lets all talk about the tickets we got while OP is unlikely to now see another game for years" thread, but keep it up, it's real classy.

I found the whole thing a bit vulgar to be fair. All the OP had to say was 'Do you think Fulham will sell out?' no need for any details about his move to the States, which was a bit too 'look at me' for my taste. It's a bit like those thread titles: 'What was the (insert thing here) blah blah you?' which is simply a transparent opportunity for the OP on such threads to showcase their own story about (thing inserted).

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I was simply trying to express how much I'd want to get tickets to this game and provide back story. I'm incredibly sorry for posting something you thought as 'look at me', this really does show that NSC at times can really be top level bellendry.

Honestly I was hoping a ST holder who wasn't able to make it to the game may have offered to sort one out for me (Obviously I'd pay) but no, NSC instead decides to label it attention seeking and act like wankers. "Together, we can" my arse. :tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I was simply trying to express how much I'd want to get tickets to this game and provide back story. I'm incredibly sorry for posting something you thought as 'look at me', this really does show that NSC at times can really be top level bellendry.

Honestly I was hoping a ST holder who wasn't able to make it to the game may have offered to sort one out for me (Obviously I'd pay) but no, NSC instead decides to label it attention seeking and act like wankers. "Together, we can" my arse. :tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:

When tickets go on sale?

I'd be happy for you to use mine, as I won't be around. However I have a feeling i'll already be abroad by the time they were on sale.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It's my last game for probably many years, I move to the US August 22nd and have no idea when I'll be back to see the Albion again. I'm not a ST holder or on this priority list because most of the games I attend are in the midlands and up north due to not being down south anymore. Worried that Fulham will sell out without the opportunity for me to get any, what do you think? :down:

Sorry to hear that Viper, hopefully you'll still contribute on NSC once you are up and running out there.

As others have said there is a 'neutral' area. In terms of selling out the allocation, you may be lucky due to holidays. A few years ago we didn't sell out Pompey and that was the first away game.

Will you keep the NFL game going?

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
was going to buy the tickets but not to sure if we should wait for another section to open up, last year we sat in row P7 and it was far away from centre. has anyone just gone with what they could get?
really looking forward to this game though. me and 3 others going up. £10 for train is not too bad either

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Someone bought the tickets today, don't give a monkey's where we are positioned. Nice summer's afternoon by the Thames, no ice and, should we win, some more der der der der der der der der.

It's a game of football, so long as you are not right at the front unless circumstances dictate then what is the problem?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

:lolol:

Chill out, Mr Viper. I'm sure if you look hard enough you'll find examples of Albion supporters who have moved to the States and lived to tell the tale.

And far be it from me to tell people how to act, but maybe if you want to be the recipient of an act of kindness you might try to project that same attitude yourself? Have you ever heard of karma?

Anyway, if it makes you feel better, I was absolutely thrilled when the fixtures came out last year as Albion were scheduled to play at Fulham on Sunday December 27, the day before I flew back to AZ, meaning I would be able to visit a new ground.

And then they switched the game to Monday night. :wozza::tantrum:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here