Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes v BHA - A roll call for the Dripping Pan...

Anyone else a little concerned. Injuries to Baldock or hemed (and we still don't know if they can cut it) will mean playing forwards who struggled to score against Lewes. Action needed very soon.

Where did it say they were injured? I thought I read that CH said he was going to play mainly DS players?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And I thought people said 4-4-2 was the cure to the problems and goals would flow
There's no way this was only going to be a one off joke.
At least I hope it's a joke:-

I guess it's too early for clues as to what we can expect v Forest.
4-4-2 would have been nice, esp now Hughton has the players to cement the formation we've edging towards over the last 4 seasons:-

Casper - Walton - Stockers - Maenpaa
....Rosenior - Dunk - Greer - Bong
...................Ince - Kayal

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Albion 0 Saints 1
Albion 0 Lewis 0
So pretty much the same as it was 2 months ago
I'll order that pint of DOOM now
Its Lewes and its easy of course to moan if you ignore a match 7 days ago against a team the equivalent to Lewes when our team was much much stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Bra View Post
Anyone else a little concerned. Injuries to Baldock or hemed (and we still don't know if they can cut it) will mean playing forwards who struggled to score against Lewes. Action needed very soon.
Where did it say they were injured? I thought I read that CH said he was going to play mainly DS players?

I met Hemed last night & he told me that the gaffer told him & most of the 'first' team squad that they wouldn't be playing this afternoon. The senior players reported to the club for light training this morning. Most of them will be playing against Crawley

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Thought it was strange he played mainly second string and DS but played Rosenior, Would'nt be surprised if he was checking Liam's credentials as a potential captain for next season to be honest.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Quote Originally Posted by Bra View Post

I met Hemed last night & he told me that the gaffer told him & most of the 'first' team squad that they wouldn't be playing this afternoon. The senior players reported to the club for light training this morning. Most of them will be playing against Crawley

I am aware that those that started today are probably not first choice but will be needed to cover for Baldock and Hemed. Lets face it they are not good enough and the squad needs work in forward areas. I am surprised we have still not really began to address the obvious issue.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We still have time, but 1 or 2 new striker recruits would be most welcome.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
That was rather dull, COG managed to not even hit the target from about 10 yards, not the answer!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here