Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes v BHA - A roll call for the Dripping Pan...

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Me and a mate.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Having to give it a miss as going to Italy that morning. 40 degrees, going to be well hot (in Italy not Lewes before someone jumps in).

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
Just popped on to buy tickets and they're now apparently 'sold out' of their 'allocation' of concessions tickets, which is pretty pathetic in my opinion. Little Tracksuit Bottoms was looking forward to this one, but I'm not paying £25 for the two of us. And there was me thinking Lewes were some of the good guys.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I will be there. Can't wait.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Just popped on to buy tickets and they're now apparently 'sold out' of their 'allocation' of concessions tickets, which is pretty pathetic in my opinion. Little Tracksuit Bottoms was looking forward to this one, but I'm not paying £25 for the two of us. And there was me thinking Lewes were some of the good guys.

And they've been on sale how long? Hardly Lewes's fault you left it so late. I'm sorry for you and all that but the warnings were there from day one - i.e. buy early.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control

They seem affable - if you emailed them and explained, praps they'd do you a deal?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here