Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Smoking a spliff before watching will enlighten you :wink: :cool:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Count yourself lucky you're only watching the show .... my youngest had the book with the buttons you press for sounds as you read the story .... and wanted it for his bedtime story EVERY night !

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
It's currently on our TV now for our nearly one year old.

She doesn't understand it obviously but it's one of those programmes that is full of colour and simple enough story lines.

Up until 2 months ago I'd never even heard of it. When I first sat down and watched it it done my nut in but I'm actually getting into it to a degree. I find the little guy quite amiable really especially when he gets excited and falls over.

The Wottingers and Ponkypines can do one though.

We only had one DVD of it that we used to put on to distract little'un so we could wash up or do a bit of housework for half hour but the same episodes were getting aggravating so last week I bought a load of them off Amazon for £20 more for our entertainment than hers.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Whilst it may not be gripping per se, it's like a Bond movie when compared to The Teletubbies.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
A third of the time saying "hello", a third saying "goodbye" don't leave much time for the story.
Will no doubt be a GCSE subject in a couple of years.
Always thought that Makka Pakka and the Tittifers were one vowel away from creating a torrent of offended people.
Ninky Nonk and Pinky Ponk appear to have been made from anything lying around at the time.
Does not teach proportion and relative size very well.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is it not designed to help young children wind down and relax before going to bed. ,it works with my 2 yr old grandson, when it finished he knows its bedtime.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here