Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Tumble, 6 Music and the march of infants...

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Grow. Up.

I take it you don't have kids - expecting to get a flaming here but oh well - I often refer to adults without kids who hate anything disrupting their world or routine as kidults.

Seriously though - check out Justin he is a very talented individual who has done some amazing things for inclusivity for children with disabilities (as I know from personal experience).

Really sorry if you don't want to listen to radio 6 anymore -

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Mr Tumble, what's not to like? :)

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I LOOK like Mr Tumble. FACT.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
My youngest who is 2 loves Mr Tumble, he struggles a bit with his speech,being the youngest of 4 the older kids tend to speak for him or over him. Watching Mr Tumble has really helped him with the signing and his speech has improved as a result. Won't hear a word said against him. My favourite in the Tumble family is Cool Tumble.

Cool.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Thought this was going to be a thread about Wilfried Zaha

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It would appear the boy nibble is swimming against the tide, on this one.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Am I the only person to never have heard of Mr Tumble?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I acknowledge the fact he has done good by including disabled children in his shows and bringing them into our homes so more fortunate children can see they are just like everyone else only disadvantaged and that compassion and understanding is required for everyone no matter your background.

However I see Justin as a megalomaniac who runs CBeebies with a rod of iron from behind the scenes with all the variety of kids shows he now owns, writes etc. He is
now on the brink of world domination if his planned breakthrough into the USA goes to plan.....

I would not be surprised at all if he is sending subliminal messages to toddlers throughout the world and they will soon rise up with Justin as their leader.....

You have been warned....

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Mr Tumble doing a R6 takeover this morning. Does everything have to be geared towards children these days? I know it was ironic but FFS.
Cant we have something left exclusively for adults without people pushing their children all over it. Genuinely will now not listen to R6 because of this ridiculous stunt.

:tantrum:

Whilst I can't claim to be an expert, aren't Radio 2, 3 and 4 all geared exclusively towards adults? I think Radio 1 probably is as well, though if you were to listen to the morning show you'd struggle to tell...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I take it you don't have kids - expecting to get a flaming here but oh well - I often refer to adults without kids who hate anything disrupting their world or routine as kidults.

Seriously though - check out Justin he is a very talented individual who has done some amazing things for inclusivity for children with disabilities (as I know from personal experience).

Really sorry if you don't want to listen to radio 6 anymore -

Well you should be more careful, there's many reasons people don't have children not just because they don't want something upsetting their routine.

Astonishing people are getting so upset that I insulted a ****ing clown off the telly. You need more going on in your lives.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Well you should be more careful, there's many reasons people don't have children not just because they don't want something upsetting their routine.

Astonishing people are getting so upset that I insulted a ****ing clown off the telly. You need more going on in your lives.

Hang on a second you started this thread basically moaning about people with children pushing their life style etc. I to those who haven't. Fair enough about many reasons why people can't have kids but don't see why I have to be "careful"?!?!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here