Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else been told Zamora was seen at the Amex today?

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
As is often the case, I really don't understand what you are tying to say when you just make these little one line statements of 'fact'.

You seemed to be saying that a player being sighted at the Amex can't mean they've signed as players only sign at Lancing.

You then seem to be implying that if a player is sighted at the Amex he won't sign for us.

All I'm saying is that any potential new signing will probably tour all of our facilities. Some potential signings will sign and some of them won't. There will be absolutely no correlation between where players tour, where they are spotted and whether they sign or not.

Unless they are spotted in the Grand?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
L

I've just ordered my number 25 shirt (in all 3 kits) based on that post.

Good thinking, I'll phone the bookies and lump £1000 on Zamora to be top scorer in the Championship for Brighton this season.
The signing seems imminent from the hints in this thread. :ascarf:

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
I saw his car on the A27 outside the ground. It had to be him because the number plate said ZAMMO. Could have been the bloke from Grange Hill though. Bollox

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I saw his car on the A27 outside the ground. It had to be him because the number plate said ZAMMO. Could have been the bloke from Grange Hill though. Bollox

images.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I saw him in Brighton not so long ago. Zammo that is.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
I heard through a mate who knows a bloke who knows a bloke. That Zamora was seen using his Amex card today!
All in all, more likely than being at the Amex.

But here's to hoping the opening poster is right!

mxs_harrow

Jan 20, 2009
HA5
My mother was also spotted at the Amex on Sunday, very committed to the (religious) cause and more of a sweeper than a striker, but very little news about her sign(ing) of the ( or getting on the end of ) the Cross, or the dotted line, even......

Possibly related to the fact that she is nearly 83, i.e marginally older than Bobby Z. Unfortunately, can't really recommend her for the catering either.

She will eventually be going straight to heaven, unlike my bad self.

If you really want Bobby at the Amex gates, then praying is always an option........

http://www.stmaryoftheangels.org.uk/ab-diocese-festival-50-catholic-pilgrimage/

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
is that FFP related? new signings only get a photograph of a shirt?

No, there is only one shirt and they have to share it. The shirt Mäenpää held up was a heavily photoshopped shirt borrowed from fellow Nike shirt user and ex Palace shot stopper, Lewes goalie, Rikki Banks.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bobby WAS there, I can reveal. They smuggled him in yesterday morning, heavily disguised as the Bishop of Chichester. Alireza Jahanbaksh also sneaked in, cunningly fooling any onlookers by donning a ceremonial cassock and signing the Visitors Book in the name of the Archdeacon of Hastings.

Fortunately I managed to grab a quick photo of their outfits while they were in the boardroom signing their contracts. Keep it to yourselves though yeah?

81830fa5684b21a6e333538ba67d06b8.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here