Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please Clean Up Your Dog's Mess

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Treat dogs like children, if they can't wait 'til they get home then put them in a nappy.......

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
See, here's the thing I 100% agree with everyone who is appalled by the disgusting behaviour of some dog owners, who don't clear up after their pets, yet no one gives cares if a cat shits all over the place, just as disgusting, just as smelly yet it's seen as acceptable to have a neighbour from up the roads cat take a shite in your flowerbeds?

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
The latest trend, which f***ing boils my piss, is where dog owners bag up the offending item, then throw the bag into the nearest shrubbery or at the base of a tree !!!!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
No excuse for not cleaning up behind your dog, I had a dog for years and we allways did it and it's not as if bags are expensive you can buy 300 nappy sacks for a pound.

One thing that does puzzle me though is you can get all sorts of grief for not cleaning up behind your dog yet horses can drop it all over the place but you never see the rider dismount and pick it up.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
No excuse for not cleaning up behind your dog, I had a dog for years and we allways did it and it's not as if bags are expensive you can buy 300 nappy sacks for a pound.

One thing that does puzzle me though is you can get all sorts of grief for not cleaning up behind your dog yet horses can drop it all over the place but you never see the rider dismount and pick it up.

Please tell me you are joking about the horse shite?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The latest trend, which f***ing boils my piss, is where dog owners bag up the offending item, then throw the bag into the nearest shrubbery or at the base of a tree !!!!

I have never worked that out, they should take a small shovel or scoop on a dog walk and just the crap into shrubbery, at least it will rot away, some bags will not rot.
I was out walking near Bishopstone Village recently and saw a sign encouraging dog owners to just scoop the dog crap away from the path.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

True ...................................shit is shit....

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I have never worked that out, they should take a small shovel or scoop on a dog walk and just the crap into shrubbery, at least it will rot away, some bags will not rot.
I was out walking near Bishopstone Village recently and saw a sign encouraging dog owners to just scoop the dog crap away from the path.

down here in savernake forest they encourage " stick and flick" quite hard if fido has the runs....

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This is just weird behaviour. A few years ago Watchdog or some show like this set a trap to find out who had made this local "poo tree" which was covered in tied black plastic dog poo bags that had been tossed and we're hanging from every branch on a popular walk. Turned out to be some bloke in his forties who offered no more of an apology other than I don't know why I do it, I just did but I'll stop now! Personally made him climb up and fetch every one of the hundreds of bags caught up in the tree....with his teeth!

Some people I guess are just gross and very odd. With no thought for others. A bit like parents who don't teach there kids to put litter in the bin. Now that really is a problem, kids just discard litter everywhere all the time. Dog mess doesn't come close to the environmental disaster that is litter. Shame on parents who don't teach children this basic respect.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I agree it's not a pleasant experience but if you can't face up to it you shouldn't have a dog.
Toxocariasis causes serious illness and even blindness.
Toxocariasis usually affects children aged between one and four years.

And they can still get It off the invisible traces of shit left on the grass. Ban all dogs from public I say.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
I complained to B&H Council about the dog mess on the route to my daughter's school. Quite clearly the same dog, as the poo was always the same orangey colour. The Council put up stickers on the route warning of fines etc. Does seem to have done the trick now.

My next campaign is to get the Police to stop the idiots who drive down Carlton Terrace past Aldi, on the wrong side of the road, because they want to turn right towards Southwick. Won't be long before there's an accident.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Everyone who visits Camden Town gets a free dog turd to stick to their shoe and take home with them. It's what makes the place so popular.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Utter @rses was on a beach in Lake Isle of Wight last week with my dog ,sat and watched a couple with 5 dogs let 2 of them do their business on the beach and walk off. I was about to kick off when a cafe owner gave them what for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here