Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ac/dc

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
ACDC invented word Rock - expect them to be past best but how about just going along to pay homage and have fun all you musical elitist snobs? FFS people forget you pay to enjoy yourself and live in the moment rather than compare, record and critique all the time. Hope all that went had a fantastic time. Jealous!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Awesome gig!! Getting bk to Brighton was a ****ing nightmare mind!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Vintage trouble were the support. Seen them before and they were great but AC/DC support completely wrong for them

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Awesome gig!! Getting bk to Brighton was a ****ing nightmare mind!

image.jpg

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
First saw ACDC a few years ago at wembley and I must say I wasn't too fussed, went along as my then missus liked them , but I was blown away. So much so went to see them at Donington a few months later.
They do what they do very well, which is get the whole crowd going.

Same as Vintage Trouble, have seen them 3-4 times now , recently at Glastonbury .

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Er, the Stones have two dead (Ian Stewart and Brian Jones).

Although Ian Stewart was technically a member for a short time in the days before fame, few remember him as an ex Stone. People automatically think of Brian Jones and Mick Taylor but forget Stewart. He did play a bit part as keyboard player for live gigs afterwards despite his shoddy treatment from the band and management at the time. He had an "image problem" or something?

Two days ago was the 46th anniversary of the Death of Brian Jones. :(

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
First saw ACDC a few years ago at wembley and I must say I wasn't too fussed, went along as my then missus liked them , but I was blown away. So much so went to see them at Donington a few months later.
They do what they do very well, which is get the whole crowd going.

Same as Vintage Trouble, have seen them 3-4 times now , recently at Glastonbury .

I like stories like this. :thumbsup:

Jul 7, 2003
Enjoyed the gig last night although the sound for the first few songs was a bit muddied. Really liked the stage show, the video homages to their past were cleverly done including the statue of Bon. I was very impressed with Rosie last night. First of all thought she was a video but then realised she was an inflatable. Not sure if it is just me but I didn't think she was looking too bad these days!

I'm pleased I got to see them again but would be surprised if they toured again. Given the number of really young kids in the crowd (even under 10's), I think a few parents and grandparents were thinking the same and made sure that the youngsters got a chance to see one of the greatest rock bands in history before the pack up.

Beano is the oldest member of the band and he looks the liveliest but he has to look after his voice these days and can't do too many gigs in a week. Angus and Stevie were both looking their age although Cliff seems to have worn well. Chris Slade appeared to be counting time during songs which was a bit of a surprise.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Enjoyed the gig last night although the sound for the first few songs was a bit muddied. Really liked the stage show, the video homages to their past were cleverly done including the statue of Bon. I was very impressed with Rosie last night. First of all thought she was a video but then realised she was an inflatable. Not sure if it is just me but I didn't think she was looking too bad these days!

I'm pleased I got to see them again but would be surprised if they toured again. Given the number of really young kids in the crowd (even under 10's), I think a few parents and grandparents were thinking the same and made sure that the youngsters got a chance to see one of the greatest rock bands in history before the pack up.

Beano is the oldest member of the band and he looks the liveliest but he has to look after his voice these days and can't do too many gigs in a week. Angus and Stevie were both looking their age although Cliff seems to have worn well. Chris Slade appeared to be counting time during songs which was a bit of a surprise.

The video homages to their past make me think they also know it's their last tour. Glad you enjoyed it. Berlin was immense, much fun. Did you wear flashing horns?

Jul 7, 2003
The video homages to their past make me think they also know it's their last tour. Glad you enjoyed it. Berlin was immense, much fun. Did you wear flashing horns?

On the way in, I said to my mates "what idiot would pay a tenner for a pair of flashing red horns?" Looked like about 20,000 idiots did on Saturday and it looked very impressive once it got dark:rock::rock:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
On the way in, I said to my mates "what idiot would pay a tenner for a pair of flashing red horns?" Looked like about 20,000 idiots did on Saturday and it looked very impressive once it got dark:rock::rock:

There's one idiot here :lolol: I also treated Cheeky to a pair :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here