Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else now ridiculously excited about next season?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Are people deliberately not reading what I wrote? I acknowledged it's a ridiculous feeling. I've said it will end in tears. At no point did I say we would win the frigging league.

Anyone else want to misread it?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Are people deliberately not reading what I wrote? I acknowledged it's a ridiculous feeling. I've said it will end in tears. At no point did I say we would win the frigging league.

Frickin' not frigging. It's not 1978 anymore.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
For all we know the 3 new signings could flop. Let's judge after 3 months of the season...!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

This is NSC.... we see what want to see, we are free to interpret..... yes as no.... Possible as nailed on..... Frigging as feckin..... Buzzer as Ernest.....

You have neigh on 20,000 posts and your surprised.....

And the answer to your original question from me is.... Battered sausage.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
For all we know the 3 new signings could flop. Let's judge after 3 months of the season...!

No lets condem them now, why wait..... Come on you seem like a miserable git, let's get the placards out now.... Boo "new signing out now"

Jebus can we have some positive vibes from someone please.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not yet. We need goals.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Not there yet, we do need a couple of players that make you think "blimey he's good"

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

You should write better thread titles then. Am I excited for the new season? No more than usual, as we don't have a good enough squad yet.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm getting there, [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION].

A load of fresh faces is always exciting, in the short term at least, and I think our previous summer was so disastrous in that respect, a lot of people started the season with a feeling of "meh".

At least there are some new players this time (with the promise of more to come) to generate a bit of interest. Even if they turn out to be uniformly rubbish, at least we won't have sat there all summer wondering what on earth the club are doing.

Yeah. Bring on August!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My big cheese boss at work, who is a palace fan and shareholder, lives next door to Baldock's parents and every now and again fills me in on SAMs injuries etc. saw him three days ago and he said that sam is 100% fit and really looking forward to showing brighton fans just how good he is now he is fighting fit.

Excellent

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
TVs the club feels a lot different in the way it's being run this pre season, way better than last and my hunch is we are close to state least two more exciting signings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here