Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The worst thing you have ever smelt???

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
The contents of a defrosted meat freezer after having been left unattended for 3 weeks.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The troll that is Nick Rhodes

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Ear wax/gunk whenever I have had a leaky ear from an infection, try it next time you have one, much worse than poo! Funny how the human
body can produce so many foul smells in various ways.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Many years ago I was working at an embassy in Washington DC and had to take a van full of old confidential waste to be incinerated at the DC incinerator. I had to go inside to a viewing platform
and watch it being picked up and put in the furnace. Imagine a huge metal hangar with an entire cities' waste piling up and rotting in August temperatures. Never smelt anything like it.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Many years ago I had a temporary job at the Lewes Council bin depot up the Broyle in Ringmer. For a few weeks as part of the job I was the assistant to a bloke who drove one of the tankers which emptied septic tanks. Your ordinary bog standard (sorry about the pun) domestic tanks, fine. But the stench from the waste tanks at the Abbatoire in Bishops Lane, Ringmer. Unbelievable. I couldn't get within 10 yards of it. The driver had been doing it for years though and was quite hardened to it. He bent over the open manhole to check it was sucking up well! No idea how he managed it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here