Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Zamora Day - July 1st

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Legend. Will sell the ground out & lift every player in the team to be heights. He will inspire & lead like no other in the last decade. He will be the spark, the catalyst
that we have lacked for a decade & ensure that a mediocre season becomes memorable

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
At what time do you think the Club will announce his signing?

#believe

OGH's Libido

Nov 30, 2014
Bobby day coincides with a really big job interview for me today, could be a ruinous day!

#hallfwaybetweenthegutterandthestars

Happy Bobby day all

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Good player past his best,shows how desperate we are hailing him as the new messiah,good do a job but need 6 quality signings tbh for a mid table position.???

I don't think anyone is hailing him as the new messiah, but just imagine the lift it would give everyone IF he were to sign, the feel good factor would go through the roof. IMO, of course.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Legend. Will sell the ground out & lift every player in the team to be heights. He will inspire & lead like no other in the last decade. He will be the spark, the catalyst
that we have lacked for a decade & ensure that a mediocre season becomes memorable

I like it, almost Churchillian...

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
C'mon Bobby, sign on the dotted line, I want to get my Centenary shirt out of the cupboard that is emblazoned with your name and number and signature on the back. Sorry Kaz, time for a new shirt for you!!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Has anyone been to the Club Shop yet?

Is there a big gap waiting for the rails of Zamora 25 Shirts to be brought out?

#believe

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
...not sure about shirts, but there are plenty of these

zamora_design_blue_mug.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here