Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pearson sacked

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Would have a case for unfair dismissal then? I'm not particularly aufait with managerial contracts but sacking due to a family link is a tad harsh.

Almost Every Manager sacked is ''Unfair Dismissal'' That's why clubs pay compensation greater than they would be entitled to were it to go to tribunal because when clubs want to change manager, they do not even consider the legality of it. They just do it and pay the compensation.

However, Pearson is one of the few Managers that a club could have got rid of for free if they had acted on his behaviour during the season. This is definitely related to the incident with his son. He is just the type of guy who would try and defend the racist behaviour of his son

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
What is it with Neil Lennon christ I could win the Scott prem with Celtics budget.

Lennon has achieved nothing major in terms of management but what his agent does is release stuff to the press that he is in the running for the job which in turn shortens the Bookies odds and hence for no reason at all gets his name in the papers. Malky Mackays agent used to do the same

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hope he gets a job in poundland the cu*t

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
What is it with Neil Lennon christ I could win the Scott prem with Celtics budget.
No idea why people rate him so highly. He did have some great European moments with Celtic but he's hardly shown himself to be a decent league manager yet.

Maybe it's because he satisfies the PASSION crowd?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Surely not a good footballing decision.
He is the coach, but not ultimately responsible for the idiot players behaviour.
They got sacked and I think should lose their playing permits for at least a couple of seasons.

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012

Lennon played for Leicester & apparently is well thought of there..2+2 =5.

I'd agree that, as yet, he hasn't done enough to justify a premier league manager's job.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I'm surprised he lasted that long in view of his behavioural history. And when his son goes to his bosses country and publicly degrades its citizens what could you expect?
Influential Thais are very, very sensitive of their countries image to the World. It would have been not only embarrassing for Khun Aiyawatt and their family, but also costly in terms of Leicester City revenue from Thai supporters in their Kingdom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here