Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What things annoy you - even though they shouldn't really?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
The bloke to my left eating an apple, making that irritating 'CHOMP' sound with every bite!
Also the sound of crisps being eaten loudly, don't know why, but I have to leave the room.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
People using blackberrys on the train, in meetings etc with that really annoying, slightly muffled keyboard click each key makes when pressed

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
People who say they 'did' somewhere.... you didn't bloody do it you visited it! using the word did implies some kind of completion like there is nothing left to experience which is bloody hard to achieve given an infinite amount of time let alone in the two weeks you spent there on holiday or even worse on your whistle stop drunken organised tour.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Jars of Mayonaisse and bellcheeses that try and get the dregs out with a spoon, resulting in about ten-minutes of sustained spoon CLANGING for a measly dribble of mayonnaise. Bin it and get a new jar you condiment-obsessed cretin.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Clickbait and the way social media accounts communicate - "so and so have done this and we don't know what to think?!", "wow, did not see this coming!" "massive if true!" etc etc over really pathetic, non stories. Really, really pisses me off. Even more so when establishments like the BBC start communicating like that. I expect it off crap like Joe but not them.

I know I'm probably alone and it is quite irrational but it makes me want to throw my phone or laptop out of the window when I read it and ensures I NEVER click on the link.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Clickbait and the way social media accounts communicate - "so and so have done this and we don't know what to think?!", "wow, did not see this coming!" "massive if true!" etc etc over really pathetic, non stories. Really, really pisses me off. Even more so when establishments like the BBC start communicating like that. I expect it off crap like Joe but not them.

I know I'm probably alone and it is quite irrational but it makes me want to throw my phone or laptop out of the window when I read it and ensures I NEVER click on the link.

This article explains 10 reasons why you're wrong. Number 7 will amaze you!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Pigeon-toed people. Don't ask me why, but this angers me so much!
Walk properly you ****ing mong!

Also, people who hold their phone out in front of their face instead of having a normal conversation with it to their ear. Pricks.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
People saying theyre going to go somewhere with out adding 'to' to the sentence e.g. 'Im going to go Nandos...' 'Shall we go Clapham...' 'Do you want to go cinema?'

I hear this ALL the time and it does my HEAD in. In fact if i hear it again i might just GO insane.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Also, people who hold their phone out in front of their face instead of having a normal conversation with it to their ear. Pricks.

Ah yes, I blame The Apprentice for this. I can't think of any reason to do it, unless you're being filmed for a reality TV show and they want to catch both sides of the conversation.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Big, ugly, American cars. Obviously I see a lot of them here, but it still annoys me that people actually CHOOSE to drive these hideous things and the rest of us have to look at them. Special mention for Cadillac and Lincoln, they really are battling it out in The World's Ugliest Car competition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here