Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
_20150625_163101.JPG

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Buckley was very unlucky with his constant hamstring problems. It reminded me of Michael Owen, who had devastating pace when he was young, everyone remembers that goal against Argentina. He also seemed half the player he was at about age 26 through losing a half yard in pace.

I was told by someone fairly high up at the club that what Buckley needed was a psychiatrist not a physiotherapist.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Any info on CMS out there? Last I heard from a Luton fan was they were interested but wages were a problem and CMS would prefer another Championship club, which I find hard to believe.

Good call fella... & Actually a very good fit.

Former Albion striker Craig Mackail-Smith is training with Luton Town.
He is expected to accompany the League Two club on a pre-season trip to Portugal to get in shape for the new campaign.
Mackail-Smith is familiar with Luton manager John Still and his support staff, having played under them at Dagenham and Redbridge earlier in his career.
Still signed the 31-year-old from Arlesey Town in August 2004.
Still, speaking to the Harborough Mail earlier this month, said: "I know Craig so well, we all do, me, Terry (Harris), Dave Richardson, whose worked with him for years.
"Craig's been at Brighton on seriously good money and he will probably want to try and stay in the Championship."
Mackail-Smith was released by Albion at the end of last season after 24 goals in 120 appearances

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
god you wouldn't wish that on him

You think he'd have a couple of choices. Even if Blackpool were offering the most money the differentials "down there" are hardly going to be life changing. If true then, more fool him for talking to a club like that, can't even see it as a bargaining chip

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
#TeamCMS. :thumbsup:

I'll miss the little terrier, I really will. It's a damn shame a gorgeous blonde woman stole my CMS 12 shirt. :down: I miss it every day.

He will do well in the lower divisions.....and good luck to him, he deserves a little success, I love him. (CMS manlove)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here