Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zamora has signed a 2yr deal

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
2 years pah! I see yours, and raise you 'an option to extend to a 3rd.'

This is, after all, the 1990's, and that's how 'modern' football rolls.

Kosh

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
EE, Vodafone or O2? iPhone 6 or 6 plus? I'm reckon he's going with a 6 plus on O2 myself.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Thought about sueing the Bristol electro outfit Kosheen lately? #absolute sauce

Now cheeky, I've given some serious consideration to that very question - but then I thought that would be akin to people called Margery suing Flora. These things often snowball, I don't want to be a nexus for this sort of thing. I am nobody. Indeed.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
At the risk of receiving abuse I was told a little while ago that Bobby was looking for a two year deal and the club were only looking at one so maybe that is what the OP is referring to. My source is a friend of Bobby's from his first time here and they have kept in touch on and off since then. I tend not to ask much about it from him since it must be annoying and haven't spoken to him since the on off news broke over the weekend although I am tempted.
I guess we will all have to wait and see, but I am with the club on this, with his recent playing record if this is anywhere near true.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I have a feeling he won't be posting on this thread for a few days. Or on any others.

The bans used to be a lot longer for posting wind up threads during transfer windows, but I suppose the OP could have fluked this one and be correct.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
At the risk of receiving abuse I was told a little while ago that Bobby was looking for a two year deal and the club were only looking at one so maybe that is what the OP is referring to. My source is a friend of Bobby's from his first time here and they have kept in touch on and off since then. I tend not to ask much about it from him since it must be annoying and haven't spoken to him since the on off news broke over the weekend although I am tempted.
I guess we will all have to wait and see, but I am with the club on this, with his recent playing record if this is anywhere near true.

Yes - pls text him! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here