Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chaos in Calias.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
i agree,help the French send these people back to their first point of entry into Europe and seek the relevant assistance in that country

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i agree,help the French send these people back to their first point of entry into Europe and seek the relevant assistance in that country

So you think the Greeks and Italians should take all the people fleeing war in African and the Middle East? You don't think we should take any of them?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
So you think the Greeks and Italians should take all the people fleeing war in African and the Middle East? You don't think we should take any of them?

How many do we take ? 1,1001,1 Million and 1,10 Million and 1 ? I fully accept the need to flee their homeland in which in a number of cases the West has had a part to play in the destruction of their country.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside

These are encononmic migrants not refugees

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

i believe those seeking Asylum should do so according to the current EU laws and treaties.
I would also be perfectly happy and join you in saying these laws and treaties of the EU are not worth the paper they are written on.

Best we tear up the whole rule book and start again.

Win Win!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
We pay the French 12 million a year to contain the immigrants....They won't be sent back and soon you'll see many more thousands arriving as we actually like Italy have given those from North Africa a free taxi service to Europe.

This will be relentless and un controllable from now on....Was always goner happen due to the human rights act and EU rules.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Fleeing war is the oldest trick in the book and the west believe anything these people tell them.
Maybe you could take a few in at your house as you're so keen :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Isnt it myferrylink workers? or have DFDS joined in as well? thought they were operating and had transferred all their ships to Dunkirk

It is but DFDS has been sold to Eurotunnel, so they're worried about their jobs too. This thread is nothing more than Leekbrookgull's excuse to be bigoted as the 'chaos' is nothing to do with immigrants

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here