Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sadio Mane does a decent impression of Jose Izquierdo in that lot. Run fast, cut inside, Boom!

You only have to get 50 seconds in to see defending the Eredivisie would be ashamed of.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Considering he's been doing about 4 a game since the very start, and the fact it wasn't sussed out in the second half of last season, suggests the opposition can simply do feck all about it. It's a great weapon to have in our Arsenal.

The greatest was attacking the North Stand and the Cruyffed in front of the East Stand.
Pascal the wandered, literally wandered, over to the West Stand and did another one over there less than 2 minutes later.

Class, pure class.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
If he was that good why hasn’t a top 6 club come in for him ???

They seldom buy now except from South America or someone who has experience in playing in Germany, Spain, Italy or France.

There's also a bit of Snobbery with those clubs now in that if they don't pay £50m they aint keeping up with the Jones'

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
805 and Title changed to "Flounce Central"

I have a plan for this scenario.

If he signs for Leicester or anybody other than Brighton & Hove Albion, I'm merging this thread with the Britain's Favourite Motorway Services thread, then nobody outside looking in will be any the wiser (and might pick up some good tips about Norton Canes on the M6 Toll).

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
We need to see more of the Propper turn.

PropperTurn.gif

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I reckon it's time for a "How many pages on this one?" thread.

I'm going for 425.

Best to do it by how many posts. Page number depends on what individual settings people have selected for the number of posts displayed on each page. I am only on page 100, yet others are in excess of 400.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am rechecking this thread as the places to check but I fear that if we sign Alireza, numerous nobs will start 'Ali sings' threads. And if Wolves, Leicester or Palace nick him from under our noses, numerous nobs will all start 'Ali transfer off' threads.:facepalm:

I hate the internet and I hate football.

(not really, but....) :shrug:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Anyone starting to get a bit twitchy again?...... although it would be pretty funny if it doesn't happen now

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Lovely turn and hit, but this is why some of us are taking his Eredivisie stats with a pinch of salt - no central defender in the Prem is going to be turned that easily.

I think someone has never watched a certain Dejan "Best CB in the World" Lovren...

Last edited:

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Sorry, late to this thread.

This is the guy who was shite at the World Cup, right?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Ajax fan yes. But he thinks anything non Ajax in Holland is crap.

Tbf in AZ's history not one top class player has ever come from them or played for them !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here