Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
An LC source. Whilst at uni up there in 81/2 a mate big LC fan and I used to play pairs snooker with a couple of ‘local blokes’. That mate still has very useful links up the Fosse Way end.

The two local blokes? They were Lineker and Smith. We lost heavily, every single time.

Sorry I cannot share such colourful details on sources on the South Downs way end.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
To the tune of Englishman in NY

Hes Iranian,
Ali is Iranian,
And he's muslim so cant eat pork...

Last line could use some work i know but its all I could think of to rhyme :shrug:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Hi guys,
I‘m a swiss-iranian fan and also member of persianfootball.com.
I‘m following your thread for days. I have to admit that at the beginning I was hoping that Jahanbakhsh moves to Leicester but after reading your forum and the one of the Leicester fans I really hope he comes to Brighton! You seem like really good fans and I have the feeling that Jahanbakhsh is much more welcomed by you.
Actually, I have a good feeling that the conformation will come today or tomorrow. You should be ready to receive thousands of new iranian fans and all your instagram posts will be full of persian comments :)
I hope the transfer is officiall as soon as possible and that I can stay in this forum.

Go Brighton! :albion2:

Welcome!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Getting very fed up with this thread now, all this conjecture, and based on what exactly? a few untrustorthy football rumours sites, and the odd photo of AJ and his minder on a plane? (and even then we have no idea where it was going!)

According to some of you gullable lot, the bloke is on the verge of signing on the dotted line. Personally l'll believe it when l see it. Interesting too that there has been no mention of it by Sky , the BBC, or other more reliable sources.

Well apart from the Argus, the Mirror, The Mail, the 2 biggest newspapers in Holland, various football writers, various Iranian/Persian outlets backed up by social media evidence that he’s left AZ etc -there’s not much to go on.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Club normally states they are not pursuing when player,agent informs they have chosen other club. Saves club face.
Mean while on Twitter:
"Just had confirmation that Puel flew over to Paris to have dinner with Jahanbakhsh. Seduced him with the footballing philosophy and Jahanbakhsh has chose Leicester! Welcome [MENTION=29678]ali[/MENTION]rezajb7"...

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Club normally states they are not pursuing when player,agent informs they have chosen other club. Saves club face.
Mean while on Twitter:
"Just had confirmation that Puel flew over to Paris to have dinner with Jahanbakhsh. Seduced him with the footballing philosophy and Jahanbakhsh has chose Leicester! Welcome [MENTION=29678]ali[/MENTION]rezajb7"...

That is that then, close thread

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Superb

Up with Kayal and Hemed celebrating a goal. And I came out with “Israeli men, hallelujah, Israeli men, amen...”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here