Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
As a side note, if anyone cares.... Leicester's forum thread about Jahanbakhsh has descended into a full-scale meltdown after some poorly translated tweet from an account with no followers suggested they have financial difficulties. LMFAO.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Link to tweet?

I'm a Luddite so this will have to do...

Matt Strong@mattstrong4

Replying to @zafar_hash_riz [MENTION=13773]Martin[/MENTION]Rez59 and [MENTION=34532]Northstand[/MENTION]Chat

No it's not happening. Wages too high for the club.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Matt Strong@mattstrong4

Replying to @zafar_hash_riz [MENTION=13773]Martin[/MENTION]Rez59 and [MENTION=34532]Northstand[/MENTION]Chat

Looking at his feed he’s been saying it’s not happening for two days now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Matt Strong@mattstrong4

Thanks. There could still be negotiations going on. If it was 100% off 7 hours ago I would have expected someone ITK to warn us, or an Argus article or something to soften the blow / prevent us from embarassing ourselves any further etc.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Thanks. There could still be negotiations going on. If it was 100% off 7 hours ago I would have expected someone ITK to warn us, or an Argus article or something to soften the blow / prevent us from embarassing ourselves any further etc.

Aye, hopefully so.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Where is Andy Naylor when you need him. Ok, his info isnt always right, but it keeps us going. This blackout is awful.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

larus

Actually, the club haven’t said a thing (I don’t believe). All of the leaks have come from Holland, Iran and Twitter (inc LCFC). They play their cards close to their chest, so I’m still hopeful.

Do you really think this guy from Lewes will know something that confidential and then post it?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Where is Andy Naylor when you need him. Ok, his info isnt always right, but it keeps us going. This blackout is awful.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
I think he is back from holiday tomorrow ( to say No ).

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Come join this lot.
3785093B-A1D8-40AA-808E-2995418EE8B5.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here