Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Didn't some people in here spend the first few games flagging off Propper?

Give Locardia a chance, he prior needs a good run in the team before some start with the early ,clever duck comments, unless, of course they want him to fail.

In fairness it took Propper a few games to get up to speed. First game against City he was misplacing passes every which way.

But he certainly came good in the end

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Give Locardia a chance, he prior needs a good run in the team before some start with the early ,clever duck comments, unless, of course they want him to fail.

Propper was horrific against Man City opening game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

Spence has already decided Locadia is crap , so people have not got a clue

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Absolutely gash and I am sure the size of our Aussie keeper started to become an issue as well after that game.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
In fairness it took Propper a few games to get up to speed. First game against City he was misplacing passes every which way.

Ye ...but then it could be understood seeing as he hadn't played with the side before (?) ..hadnt played in the premier league..hadnt been in the country long...and it was Man City ...and quite a few players were misplacing passes..most of us were a tad more patient

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
A couple of games suffices, going by many fans blunt assessments on the abilitiies of Gross and Ryan last summer.

Thank god Hughton and the club play a longer game.

Exactly; I'm hugely suspicious of players who EXPLODE on the scene errmmmmm Paulo Wanchope anyone? and then rapidly fizzle out. I'd much rather a slow burn of gradual improvement, ending in world dominance. This is clearly our plan, what's not to like?

Rock on

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Yeah exactly these.

It just shows how you need to give a player time - but not too much. I'd seen a bit of Propper on telly and rated him (my son's a football obsessive and I posted about it when he signed) but I thought I'd be eating all the humble pie after City. He was horrific. But over the whole length of the season he was tremedous. Locadia needs a bit of time too, though he might not get it with the strength in depth of this squad!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Anyone fancy a bit of munging to pass the time? ???

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
most exciting summer of signings probably EVER. edges the dean hammond late night naylor exclusive.

incredibly exciting set of players and ali looked very very good having watched his WC matches.

plus of course, iranians are lovely, football mad people and the ones i know in brighton will love this!

all very very good

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Ive not been this excited since we singed the Scottish Messi on deadline day

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
A great signing and a huge relief to all the nimrods posting jaffacakes and holdthenerve shite who won't feel as ****ish as they look.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here