[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
4,000 posts! Awesome.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
While I’m here ... to the tune of Prince Charming ...

Prince Ali, Prince Ali
Biggin Hill was the place of his arrival
Prince Ali Prince Ali
Here to score lots of goals against our rivals ...

I’ll get my coat ...

No jacket required. I think that's excellent.

(One point of order, peeps - can we stop using the word 'crescendo' to describe the big explosive end of this process, please? This, here, this 400-page thread, the medical, all that stuff, this is the crescendo. A crescendo is the slow build to a climax (oo-er), a slow increase in intensity, not the big bloody bang at the end of it.)

That is all.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

albionite

May 20, 2009
I would have thought that was fairly obvious. We wanted AJ. AZ needed a replacement. We had no CF to offer. We had been trailing PT. PT wanted a Prem future. We sign PT, loan him to AZ for one season, which unlocks the triangle. LCFC had the cash element, but could not match the quality of replacement.

Are you becoming the new Perseus and bensgrandad. Keep talking bollocks even after you have been found out.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
[TWEET]1022084690268880896[/TWEET]

That's good enough for me, I've now changed my Avatar to an Alligator Handbag in a nod to our record signing.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Thanks for the feedback.

Did you not think perhaps it was a bit odd that the very first PT signing announcement said he’s going out on season loan, but did not say where to?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I would have thought that was fairly obvious. We wanted AJ. AZ needed a replacement. We had no CF to offer. We had been trailing PT. PT wanted a Prem future. We sign PT, loan him to AZ for one season, which unlocks the triangle. LCFC had the cash element, but could not match the quality of replacement.

You seem to have convinced yourself that was the plan - It wasn't

I knew nothing about the Jahanbaksh deal till about 4 days ago when I read it on here............................................................ Percy Tau...................I've knew about for ages. There is no link

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here