Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
‘Who’s available for selection?

It’s come around so fast but we’re tremedously excited after all the experiences we went through during the last campaign,

I’m sure that with the group we have he’ll settle in perfectly’

These are the last three tweets from the club, are they using quotes to describe the new signing after the last campaign being when we tried to sing him before? Or am I just reading too much into this?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
‘Who’s available for selection?

It’s come around so fast but we’re tremedously excited after all the experiences we went through during the last campaign,

I’m sure that with the group we have he’ll settle in perfectly’

These are the last three tweets from the club, are they using quotes to describe the new signing after the last campaign being when we tried to sing him before? Or am I just teasing too much into this?

Illuminati.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
:angel:

wTc21AFoGv8xF0DuDdpTQA_r.jpg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Well, all my guests have now left my ‘Welcome Ali Jahan’ bash as they believe Norwich or Burnley have stolen his signature at the last minute. Will my table full of Iranian delicacies go uneaten?

c8ac8fa8a1ffa78a62b5f04a1a8bf7d7.jpg

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
17 minutes :lolol:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Apologies if fixtures, but some bloke called Matt Strong on Twitter has categorically stated it's not happening due to wages. No idea what his source is.

So he’s told all his friends and family he’s singing for Brighton , and gone to Paris for a permit without any clue what he’s going to be paid ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here