Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I hope our new Iranian followers are patient.

There is going to be plenty of competition in wide areas this season and CH is very cautious with bedding players in to the physicality and nature of the Premier League. So I’m not expecting him to start straight away, much like Jose.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

There is going to be plenty of competition in wide areas this season and CH is very cautious with bedding players in to the physicality and nature of the Premier League. So I’m not expecting him to start straight away, much like Jose.

I am not expecting him to sign anytime soon at this rate.....

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Hi guys
I'm a new member of NTC from Iran and hope to indicate something interesting about AJ for you.
First of all, I would like to say I am so impressed and surprised when I see your passion on your club. It's so respectable! This persuade me to follow BHA's matches in this season. Because I believe that a club is not measured by its trophies but by its fans.
I am a fan of Alireza since he was only 18 and played for Damash Guilan. He was so promising that we were all sure that he would be a great star in the future and he would join a big club.
Something special about him is that he always has a goof relationship with fans and follows their comments. I mean I'm pretty sure that he has checked this forum or any others (I dont know any other forum for BHA fans) and knows how much you are interested in this transfer. I think the difference between BHA & LCFC is the fans' passion and you are so convincing for him to join your club.
I'm so sure he joins BHA! Dont worry guys:wink:

Is anyone else a bit unsettled by the idea he's been following this thread?

(Hi Alireza! Hope you enjoyed the views of London coming up the Thames Estuary at 15.24pm yesterday)

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

Be good to have absolute quality coming off the bench for half an hour though, whoever starts.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Be good to have absolute quality coming off the bench for half an hour though, whoever starts.

Big time

I thought we were absolutely bursting with wing talent when we had Knocky / Murphy / March / Lua Lua / Skalak

This stuff is different level.

CH loves his wingers , he must be loving it.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Is anyone else a bit unsettled by the idea he's been following this thread?

(Hi Alireza! Hope you enjoyed the views of London coming up the Thames Estuary at 15.24pm yesterday)

Yep.
[MENTION=37195]Ardalan[/MENTION] if you want to stay sane, the first thing you should understand is that you should not take anything written on any thread on NSC to heart. We're all deluded on here - politically, socially, culturally, economically - and when it comes to football and transfers, everyone thinks they have the inside track.

Now, can someone wake me up if this bloke signs.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Oh and another thing, he probably wont be called AJ here, those initials can trigger hurtful memories among our fans that we seek to keep hidden

Good point. I’m edging towards Ali J.

scouse23

Jan 30, 2008
Anyone spending £20 million on any player would always await the results of a medical which will have been typed reported by lunch time today.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Chris and the coaches surely make these decisions on a case by case basis.
It just depends how quickly Ali adapts to the pace and physicality of the league, and also to his defensive duties.

It took Jose a bit of time to do this and he carried on improving throughout the season. For me the icing on Jose's cake was the cross with his left against Utd, that's something he would never have done at the start of the season.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
To the tune of ‘Dirty Cash’ by the Adventures of Stevie V:

Scoring Goals, mmm-hmm-hmm, Scoring Goals
Jahanbakhsh I want you, Jahanbakhsh I need you, woh-oh
Scoring Goals, Scoring Goals
Jahanbakhsh I want you, Jahanbakhsh I need you, woh-oh

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Somebody posted on Twitter he stayed at Harbour Hotel at Brighton Marina last night.

Nah, he stayed at Bobkin Towers, in the spare room.

Top fella and he IS gonna SING! It's imminent.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Yep.
[MENTION=37195]Ardalan[/MENTION] if you want to stay sane, the first thing you should understand is that you should not take anything written on any thread on NSC to heart. We're all deluded on here - politically, socially, culturally, economically - and when it comes to football and transfers, everyone thinks they have the inside track.

Now, can someone wake me up if this bloke signs.

And definitely, DEFINITELY, don't read the Donald Trump thread.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here