Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

larus

It’s about time he had a start. Put March on the bench - but March has done OK too, so maybe that’s not fair on him.

The other option is give Knocky a free role behind Murray if Gross isn’t fit. He seems to like to drift all over anyway.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I really like bissouma and would like to see him get more games...much better to come from the young man.

I'd like to see him and stephens/propper - one staying back as they're now used and Vyes having more licence to roam ahead. That plus Ali J for Solly - i like Solly but i worry about his end product.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It’s about time he had a start. Put March on the bench - but March has done OK too, so maybe that’s not fair on him.

The other option is give Knocky a free role behind Murray if Gross isn’t fit. He seems to like to drift all over anyway.

I'd start Ali J over March all day long. I don't think March has been particularly bad but I think Ali J is showing potential to be a game changer. I like what I see in him.

larus

I'd start Ali J over March all day long. I don't think March has been particularly bad but I think Ali J is showing potential to be a game changer. I like what I see in him.

Hard one to call. I can see your point that Ali does offer a little more, but March did some good work tonight too. He seems more confident to take players on that last season.

CH will have some tough choices to make when Izquierdo is fit again.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Have to agree - Ali J definitely looks class and has given us a new attacking threat in the absence of Izzy.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Ali did the simple link up play in midfield well. He also showed good moments of skill and running at the defence. I think he looks good considering he is hardly getting any game time.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Glad Chris has got the problem of competition for places making team selection harder,instead of the team picking itself.Onwards and upwards.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I really like the look of this guy. Seems to have an excellent attitude, great body language despite not starting a proper game yet and is ready and up for it as soon as he comes on, attacking the opposition from the off. Also has a lovely touch and really quick feet. Exciting.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I really like the look of this guy. Seems to have an excellent attitude, great body language despite not starting a proper game yet and is ready and up for it as soon as he comes on, attacking the opposition from the off. Also has a lovely touch and really quick feet. Exciting.

Agreed. One of the first and most enthusiastic to the post-goal bundle as well, so top marks for that too.

When we've got all 4 wingers fit and firing we will have some fantastic options.........................can't wait to see Jose back.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Hard one to call. I can see your point that Ali does offer a little more, but March did some good work tonight too. He seems more confident to take players on that last season.

CH will have some tough choices to make when Izquierdo is fit again.

Solly does some good work in every game, but his delivery is sub-standard and must be about 1 in 4. Until he improves in this area, it might be worth giving AJ a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
He needs a start to give him a chance, Solly can produce that moment of magic (GM's goal v Man U, the run last night that got the yellow card and great free kick chance) but is also so frustrating (the miss v Fulham, last night the cross to nobody because he didn't look up and the shot off the side of his foot). Unless Aj's given the chance we won't know if he is better than March. Next two games we don't really have much to lose really.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
It's time that Solly March dropped out of the team, he's been a passenger for too long. Jahanbakhsh should start on saturday, and he should be a first choice player.

Along with Bissouma replacing Propper, unless we're going to play him as a number 10 in place of Gross, if still injured.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here