Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
apropo of nothing, except it was against Leicester.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
Ajax fan yes. But he thinks anything non Ajax in Holland is crap.

Tbf in AZ's history not one top class player has ever come from them or played for them !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You seem to be overlooking Kemy Agustein and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink not to mention Hans Kraay Jr

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Ajax fan yes. But he thinks anything non Ajax in Holland is crap.

Tbf in AZ's history not one top class player has ever come from them or played for them !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Fair enough he must be shite.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
What time is prime time in Tehran ?

Probably waiting for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sorry, late to this thread.

This is the guy who was shite at the World Cup, right?
Well it's not Messi, Neymar or Sterling but he does seem quite good at scoring worldies against pub teams.

What have you missed apart from that? Well there is a bell end on this thread who claims to be ITK but has been consistently wrong and is now a proven bullshitter. It's not dwayne, BG or hoveborn&bred but he does seem quite good at talking absolute gash.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I've just spent an hour (and two pints) catching up on this thread and nothing has happened. It's been very entertaining though.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Considering he's been doing about 4 a game since the very start, and the fact it wasn't sussed out in the second half of last season, suggests the opposition can simply do feck all about it. It's a great weapon to have in our Arsenal.

Deffo this.

First time I saw him do one I thought, 'you cheeky bugger, no one is going to let you get away with that again', but he keeps on doing it. I think we should start cheering every time he does one. Personally I think he needs his own 'Cruyff' chant.

He's Cruyffed them again,
He's Cruyffed them agaaaaaaiin!
Pascal Gross,
He's Cruyffed them again.

or.....

Stand up if you love a Cruyff
Stand up if you love a Cruyff...etc

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Finishing work at 18.00, cold beers in the fridge with my name on, so an announcement for 18.30 would be great, just as I settle down in the garden.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Outrageous.
I even missed "popmaster" to listen to TalkShite on the radio at work. Not a bleedin' mention all morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here