Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Just to remind anyone who we're actually trying to sign.

Thankyou.

Great first touch, range of passing/crossing and excellent finishing. He won't get quite so much time and space in the PL, but on that evidence he is an upgrade on Knocky.

PG

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

NEC-Nijmegen

Jun 5, 2015
what has the number of posts got to do with being a fan of the club?
Not everyone spends their entire evening posting stuff, just for the sake of it. FYI I saw my first match at the Goldstone in 1977. Look at the last AZ Alkmar 22 million sale. Vincent Janssen. Complete flop. So the Dutch league is nothing special

The Dutch league is not what it used to be, but certainly isn't as bad as some people want to portray it these days. Ajax made it to the UEFA League final just one year ago.

Alireza has been impressing people over here ever since he signed for NEC in 2013. I believe he will make a good impression at your club as well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just to remind anyone who we're actually trying to sign.

If you think I'm watching a goals & assists highlight reel that's 14:21 long, you can fook right off.
Thank god the first 2 minutes are of him being shitehouse.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
All gone quiet, when is the next round of Where’s Ali?
14a010c493019fc7d2b118cd5b24d2b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Thankyou.

Great first touch, range of passing/crossing and excellent finishing. He won't get quite so much time and space in the PL, but on that evidence he is an upgrade on Knocky.

PG

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The video's owner is waiting to rename it "Welcome to Brighton" or "Welcome to Leicester".

Unless a there's a late interloper .... Southampton or Palace.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Just been for a stroll to Montefiore Hospital. Not a lot to report i’m afraid.
No sign of Andy Naylor waiting for his exclusive. No sign of Barber walking in wearing his mustard colour v-neck sweater. No people carriers waiting outside the building either.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The video's owner is waiting to rename it "Welcome to Brighton" or "Welcome to Leicester".

Unless a there's a late interloper .... Southampton or Palace.
The only thing palace can rustle up 25 million of is sheets of cladding.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
what has the number of posts got to do with being a fan of the club?
Not everyone spends their entire evening posting stuff, just for the sake of it. FYI I saw my first match at the Goldstone in 1977. Look at the last AZ Alkmar 22 million sale. Vincent Janssen. Complete flop. So the Dutch league is nothing special

Why not come straight out with direct criticism of the Locadia transfer, rather than round the houses inuendo?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here