Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
But one important question still needs to be answered - who was the woman in the black dress at Biggin Hill?

One of our new Persian friends said it was the agent's wife

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
801e861680f294acb2ce0d7ab942adfa.png

RBR

Jul 24, 2018
But one important question still needs to be answered - who was the woman in the black dress at Biggin Hill?

That's his managers wife. When he began playing in Holland a few years ago he stayed with the manager and his family for a bit. So he has a very good relationship with them. Apparently they are a great family that helped him with everything!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Imminent?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
New thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh discuss.

I was really really excited to sign him and it seemed like he'd be perfect for us, but I have to say his performances to date leave a lot to be desired. I'm coming to the conclusion we've signed a dud. I think the recruitment team's midas touch has deserted them and now there's only one outcome for the team this season. We pushed too hard too fast and its coming back to bite us, we should have consolidated first. I hope we can bounce back but the championship is a lottery

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Double hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Seriously?

Our ability to see patterns where there re none never ceases to amaze me.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I was really really excited to sign him and it seemed like he'd be perfect for us, but I have to say his performances to date leave a lot to be desired. I'm coming to the conclusion we've signed a dud. I think the recruitment team's midas touch has deserted them and now there's only one outcome for the team this season. We pushed too hard too fast and its coming back to bite us, we should have consolidated first. I hope we can bounce back but the championship is a lottery

What does he do?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here