Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Can’t see it happening now, clearly wasn’t as clear cut as taking him to France for a work permit. The longer it’s gone on the less likely it is ��

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I guess the fact that all the media outlets that mentioned he is signing haven't changed their story, must be good news of sorts.

Trying to stay positive.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Like our keeper, (text) too small!

Sorry! Straight cut and paste!

Brighton have made some quality moves this window, bissouma is an excellent, young, physical, and technical mid from Lille (very reminscent of pogba), spent 20 mil on him. Bernardo is very full back as well, good money spent to get him from Leipzieg. they also have a solid CB pairing in duffy and Dunk, both wanted by bigger clubs, and have players with champions league quality, like Izqueirdo on the other wing, not as much pressure there as would be with leicester, very nice city, and automatically there star man.

I think there are pluses and minuses to both moves for him. If there are more assurances about Puel's future and his specific role and requests in the team, I would lean towards the foxes, but if it seems like the manager's situation is up in the air and there isnt a clear plan for the future, brighton becomes more attractive.

Still dont know where this one will end up, but leaning towards brighton atm.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's not happening tonight like i said earlier.

Bath then .................back on here

O, the spirit indomitable :lolol::thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sorry! Straight cut and paste!

Brighton have made some quality moves this window, bissouma is an excellent, young, physical, and technical mid from Lille (very reminscent of pogba), spent 20 mil on him. Bernardo is very full back as well, good money spent to get him from Leipzieg. they also have a solid CB pairing in duffy and Dunk, both wanted by bigger clubs, and have players with champions league quality, like Izqueirdo on the other wing, not as much pressure there as would be with leicester, very nice city, and automatically there star man.

I think there are pluses and minuses to both moves for him. If there are more assurances about Puel's future and his specific role and requests in the team, I would lean towards the foxes, but if it seems like the manager's situation is up in the air and there isnt a clear plan for the future, brighton becomes more attractive.

Still dont know where this one will end up, but leaning towards brighton atm.

Much appreciated. The old eyes and that. :thumbsup:

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
4904497c412d7d7fbf2e7951bc78994a.png

:ban:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here