Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/116333-alireza-jahanbakhsh/?page=61

IBTL - nearly 2000 followers. Congrats BHAFC you are now officially a bigger Club than LCFC. Get the Samaritans around Sheppy’s house sharpish.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

He’s just put that he’s been quoted on the Brighton board and hopes Ali signs for Watford :lol:

So if you’re reading this Leicester fans, yes we are well aware you won the premier league - it was fantastic for football. However we will not forget that you CHEATED to get there and broke financial fair play. So it really does take the edge off it for us, and our Chief Exec who’s a Spurs fan thinks the same :wave:

You’re a similar sized club to us and it’s great that we just beat you to your top target of the Summer however, your fans are once again showing how classless they are (well some of them) just like they do at the walkers bowl every time we go there and are resorting to nasty homophobic drivel. Being a city with a large element of Asians within it, it always amazes me that you think this type of stereotyping is acceptable. You should be fighting against this sort of 1950s scum.

Good luck with the season x

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This has been a seriously strong transfer window.

Didn't think I could be much more excited than this time last year, but i think I may be.

Lots of strong signings, but Bissouma, Andone and Balogun look particularly good. And if we land AJ as well. That is a serious step up in four positions plus a lot of flexibility.

I think a lot of Prem clubs are leaving it very late, are they being caught out by the shortened window? There's barely 2 weeks left and some have hardly done any business.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
The most common comment from our signings since CH took charge is they felt the club really wanted them which convinced them to sign. This could be another of those recruited due to our pursuit

Along with words to the effect:

the training ground is fantastic

the stadium is great

It's not too difficult to work out the Albion Communications Officer asks all new signings to come out with the same clichés.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He’s just put that he’s been quoted on the Brighton board and hopes Ali signs for Watford :lol:

So if you’re reading this Leicester fans, yes we are well aware you won the premier league - it was fantastic for football. However we will not forget that you CHEATED to get there and broke financial fair play. So it really does take the edge off it for us, and our Chief Exec who’s a Spurs fan thinks the same :wave:

You’re a similar sized club to us and it’s great that we just beat you to your top target of the Summer however, your fans are once again showing how classless they are (well some of them) just like they do at the walkers bowl every time we go there and are resorting to nasty homophobic drivel. Being a city with a large element of Asians within it, it always amazes me that you think this type of stereotyping is acceptable. You should be fighting against this sort of 1950s scum.

Good luck with the season x

That, my friend, is what we call a good rant. :thumbsup:

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Crikey, this bloke's will he won't he sign is proving even more popular than the 'open the east upper' thread from last seasons Coventry cup match - he must be good :bowdown:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If we suddenly acquire a 'new' poster with the user name Hove bin al Bred I want the IP address scutinised.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
It’s only half the team though isn’t it, so can’t see that being right.

If he’s signing he’ll be going to Lancing to do the photos etc I’d imagine.

I would imagine that if we are spending £20m on him we might also want to do a medical, perhaps as a priority over the photo with the shirt. May be tomorrow before all this is completed.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If we suddenly aquire a 'new' poster with the user name Hove bin al Bred I want the IP address scutinised.

I want to do the odd match day thread on here with subjects like ‘it’s a lovely day here in BN1’ etc but not sure how well they’ll go down...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I would imagine that if we are spending £20m on him we might also want to do a medical, perhaps as a priority over the photo with the shirt. May be tomorrow before all this is completed.

Well yes.... I was more saying I doubt he’ll go straight to Charlton to watch half the team and kids etc...

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

I think we has been in the country yesterday or even day before, did the medical (and passed), then had to go to Paris to get the work permit which allowed him to come back and sign the contract. Delay has come because Leicestershestershire United clearly had a good go at winning the race. They didn't, so he's now on his way to sign and show the shirt.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I want to do the odd match day thread on here with subjects like ‘it’s a lovely day here in BN1’ etc but not sure how well they’ll go down...

Probably as well as they did when the other fella did them.

Poorly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here